Katarina Vojvodic is a Toronto-based online gambling writer.
In her role as a lead writer for PlayUSA, she provides coverage of the US gambling industry with a focus on US online casinos.
Before joining the PlayUSA team, Vojvodic worked for PlayCanada, covering Ontario’s online gambling regulation and legislation.
While living in Europe, Vojvodic spent four years reporting about the world of online casinos and interviewing numerous iGaming experts. She also wrote various blog posts and ‘how-to articles’ on betting strategy and eventually became an expert in online slots.
Vojvodic holds a Master’s degree in Journalism from the University of Belgrade.
Outside working hours, she can be found near the water with her husband and their two kids. She’s all about healthy, active living and a fan of Manchester United and FC Barcelona (and Toronto Raptors!).
PlayCanada article highlights
- PlayCanada: Shelley White: Gambling Advertising Should Promote Responsible Play
- Esports Betting Is Booming Globally. Is An Ontario Takeover Next?
- For Their Eyes Only: Geofencing Ensures Only Players In Ontario Will Be Betting
- What Other Provinces Can Learn From Ontario’s Gambling Model
Posts by Katarina Vojvodic:
- Nebraska’s Third Casino Gains State Approval, Set To Open In June , 18 May 2023
- NCAA To Study And Research Sports Betting’s Impact On Student-Athletes, 18 May 2023
- Galaxy And Evolution Extend Online Table Games Partnership For 10 Years, 18 May 2023
- Louisiana Casinos See Yearly Revenue Drop Of Over 8% In April, 17 May 2023
- US Commercial Gambling Hits Quarterly Record In 2023, 16 May 2023
- Hard Rock And Rivers Virginia Casinos Win $35.3 Million In April, 16 May 2023
- Aristocrat Leisure Agrees To Purchase NeoGames For $1.2 Billion Cash, 15 May 2023
- The Short-Lived Marriage Of Gambling Companies And College Sponsorships, 15 May 2023
- Anaxi And Penn Partner On Online Gambling In North America, 12 May 2023
- IGT Reports Strong Q1 Earnings, Reaffirms 2023 Outlook, 11 May 2023