Aruze, meet New Jersey. New Jersey, meet Aruze.
This week, BetMGM’s New Jersey online casino announced it added four slot titles from Aruze Gaming America, a Las Vegas-based sports betting and entertainment company.
Kurt Hansen, Aruze’s vice president of iGaming, said the BetMGM partnership will benefit New Jersey online casino customers:
“Transporting the fun of our award-winning games from the casino floor to the virtual world is an important development allowing players to play anytime, any place.
By expanding our suite of products beyond the casino floor, we can cultivate an entire new audience of Aruze fans who may not have a casino immediately accessible. BetMGM is a trusted and beloved operator, and we’re thrilled to be working with them to bring our titles to their players.”
New games are first of several Aruze will launch on BetMGM this year
The four titles that Aruze will launch on BetMGM’s New Jersey online casino platform are:
- Ultra Stack Showgirls: A five-reel, 50-line video slot based on a burlesque theme
- Ultra Stack Lion: Part of Aruze’s 999.9 line of games. This lion-themed game includes a bonus wheel with multiple jackpot prizes
- 8 Wealthy Lions: Play up to 576 ways by betting credit denominations ranging from 1 to 50 credits
- Wolf 500g: Howling wolves highlight this slots title, which provides up to 500 free gamers and a 5x multiplier
The New Jersey launch is part of Aruze’s goal to expand its online gambling footprint in the US market. “Going into 2023, expanding our iGaming presence is a priority for Aruze,” Hansen said.
Aruze said it plans to launch more online games in New Jersey in the coming months.
Aruze is a heavy-hitter in the global online gambling space
The Aruze name may be new to NJ online casino players, but it’s not new to the industry at large. The company has been in business for 40 years.
It operates in nearly 40 countries and has a license in more than 200 gaming jurisdictions. The company has hundreds of slot titles, many of which are available in the United States and Canada.
Aruze has made big strides in the United States over the past couple of years. A few noteworthy achievements are:
- One of its games won the Global Gaming Awards Production Innovation of the Year Award
- Debuted Roll To Win virtual craps game at Seminole Tribe of Florida properties in December 2020
- Entered the Pennsylvania market in November 2020 via a partnership with Rivers Casino
In addition to its US growth, the company established its first European office this month. A company exec said in a statement about the European office: “Aruze’s presence is expanding rapidly in European, Middle Eastern, and North African markets and the establishment of our independent office demonstrates our continued commitment to the players and operators of these regions.”