FanDuel Racebook Review
We recommend you try FanDuel’s sister company TVG and claim a 50% up to $250 Horse Racing Bonus.
FanDuel is the gold standard for sports betting. Starting as a daily fantasy sports giant, it has quickly found its place atop the world of sports betting and now is making a move toward horse racing. FanDuel originally forwarded its racing project to its sister site TVG. The FanDuel group owns TVG, the horse racing digital, cable and television network. Recently FanDuel launched its own branded horse racing site separate from TVG.
FanDuel Racing offers the same easy-to-navigate interface as its other betting products. The rules are also straightforward. There are no wagering requirements, but bonus cash can only be used for wagering (as opposed to withdrawable cash).
FanDuel promotions and contests
FanDuel does not currently have live promotions. It does offer new users a $10 signup bonus.
FanDuel will likely evolve. TVG is still a large part of the FanDuel Racing product, and it offers extensive promotions. TVG tends to run seasonal promotions that cater to current or upcoming races. The most popular are “Money Back Specials” where a player can earn bonus money back on lost bets. The other FanDuel sites follow a similar format, focusing on specific matches.
FANDUEL RACING PROMO CODE - 2022
|Online Racebook||FanDuel Racing|
|Last Updated||January 2022|
FanDuel rewards program
The FanDuel Racing site doesn’t currently have a rewards program published, but we can expect to see something soon. Seeing that FanDuel still has a connection to TVG, it may well adapt the TVG rewards program.
The TVG rewards program awards loyalty points for every dollar wagered on TVG. For every 2,500 points earned, players will be awarded a $5 credit. Points expire every six months.
The racing site may also elect to integrate the FanDuel rewards program. FanDuel awards five FanDuel Points for every $1 spent. You can use these points to access exclusive perks, contests and rewards. There are weekly and monthly pools that you are entered in based on your play. The best part of this program is that money wagered on both sports betting and daily fantasy sports goes toward loyalty points.
As the program rolls out, more information will be available.
FanDuel online betting software overview
When you enter the FanDuel Racing homepage, you’ll notice the clean and simple FanDuel interface. FanDuel Racing is geared toward a mobile user, and the desktop interface sticks to that simplicity.
For new users, the top of the screen will feature several tutorials to learn the site and the basics of horse racing. The rest of the homepage features sections for Races Starting Soon, Popular Races and Top Tracks. And finally the bottom toolbar has tabs for Tracks, Bets and More.
Clicking into the Races Starting Soon and the Popular Races will show you your odds and your available bets. Choosing Top Tracks will show you the times of the upcoming races for you to select. You can also choose to stream each of the races live.
Using the bottom toolbar you can enter a more detailed screen of tracks where you can select location, race type and more. You can also see your active bets.
If you select the More tab, you will be able to see the tracks, results and bets, as well as other links like the FAQ page, tutorials and terms and conditions.
Watching the action live is easy on FanDuel Racing. Clicking into each individual race, you’ll have the opportunity to stream the race live from over 200 tracks. Once you place your bet, you can kick your feet up and enjoy the action just as though you were at the track. If you miss a race, you can always go back and replay, simply by clicking into your desired race.
FanDuel Racing app
FanDuel is known for its sleek design on mobile for its other betting products. The FanDuel Racing app is no different, and the product is geared toward the mobile player. Clean, easy to navigate and reliable. The FanDuel Racing app is available for iOS and Android devices. Apple users can download the app directly from the app store. Since Google Play does not yet allow gaming apps, Android users have to download the app directly from the FanDuel Racing website.
The app is identical to the desktop site with the layout of tutorials, tracks and then the bottom toolbar. The mobile app has all the functionality of the desktop. You can watch live races, replay races and access all your account information at the ease of mobility.
Available races on FanDuel Racebook
FanDuel offers an extensive variety of racing and claims access to over 200 tracks from across the world.
Users can enjoy races from local tracks to races on the other side of the globe. You can find races from France, the UK or Australia. You will also be able to enjoy action from the top tracks in the US, including:
- Dover Downs
- Parx Racetrack
- Monticello Racetrack
- Pompano Park
Due to contractual reasons, some tracks are not featured. Most notably, all tracks through Churchill Downs Inc. However, this may change in the future.
Types of bets you can place on FanDuel
At FanDuel Racing you have a collection of popular bets available for users to enjoy. Some bets you will find on the site include:
- Win — You choose the winner of the race.
- Place — Your horse must come in first or second.
- Show — You bet that your horse will come in first, second or third.
- Exacta — You choose the first- and second-place horses in the correct order.
- Quinella — You choose the first- and second-place horses in either order.
- Trifecta — You choose the first-, second- and third-place horses in the correct order.
- Superfecta — You choose the first-, second-, third- and fourth-place horses in the correct order.
- Daily Double — You choose the winner of two consecutive races.
- Pick 3 — You choose the winner of three consecutive races.
- Pick 4 — You choose the winner of four consecutive races.
- Pick 5 — You choose the winner of five consecutive races.
- Pick 6 — You choose the winner of six consecutive races.
Other betting markets
One of the major draws of betting with FanDuel Racing is access to the whole FanDuel world. FanDuel is a market leader in sports betting and daily fantasy sports. Players will enjoy a similarly easy-to-use interface and access to some of the best online betting experiences available. FanDuel’s loyalty program is not currently connected, but very well could be in the near future.
How to deposit and withdraw at FanDuel Racing
FanDuel offers several ways for you to easily fund your racing account. Although online betting has a complicated history with US banking, there are several options, including:
- Debit/credit card — You can use your debit or credit card to fund or withdraw your account. It should be noted that some banks may consider your deposit as a cash advance and charge an additional fee. Some banks also do not allow deposits to online betting companies.
- E-check — Using your checking account, you can make deposits and withdrawals.
- Wire transfer — Not the most convenient method, but you can wire transfer directly to your FanDuel Racing account. This method will also cost you a $15 fee.
- Green Dot MoneyPak — This is a pre-loaded card that you can find at CVS and Walgreens. The original card costs $5.95, but does not have any deposit fee after that. Deposits can take up to an hour to appear in your account.
- PayNearMe — For this method, you can fund your account at participating 7-Eleven, CVS or Family Dollar locations.
- PayPal — The third-party payment provider links to your account and can be an easy banking method on FanDuel Racing.
- FanDuel Racing Prepaid Card — This is a prepaid card that you can easily and quickly deposit to your account. There is, however, a $5 deposit fee when using this method.
- Gift card — This is another prepaid card method; however, not all prepaid cards allow online wagering companies.
- Money order/check — You can send money orders and checks to the FanDuel Racing offices in Oklahoma, and the money will be credited to your account upon receipt.
Who can legally bet on FanDuel Racing
Unfortunately, online horse racing is not available in all states. To open an account and access the live betting, you must reside and currently be located in one of the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Most states will allow you to open an account if you are 18 or older. However, if you are a resident of Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, North Dakota or Washington state, you must be at least 21 years old.
Reasons to choose FanDuel Racing
FanDuel is brand new and finding its feet as a horse racing gambling site. FanDuel offers a clean and simple interface that is accessible to all players. It also has the luxury of its connection to the sports betting and daily fantasy sports sites that will hopefully integrate with its loyalty and promotions.
As a horse racing site, FanDuel claims to soon feature over 200 tracks. Working through the site, you will be able to find any race you would like. It also has a great live streaming feature that allows you to watch the current races and replay previous ones.
If its other products are any indication of what to expect, FanDuel Racing will grow with time and its features will expand. Expect more features, expanded promotions and loyalty programs to be announced soon.