Play Virtual Sports Games Online
Virtual Soccer is a unique casino game from Inspired Gaming. You watch, and bet on, virtual (computer generated) soccer matches. There are multiple ways to bet including picking the winning team, correct score, total goals and more. With a match every 3 minutes, there are always opportunities to place bets.
This is one of a range of virtual betting games produced by Inspired Gaming. Other similar titles let you bet on Motorbikes, Cars and Horse Races. You can find these games via real money US online casinos in regulated states.
How Virtual Soccer works
When you enter Virtual Soccer, you will see the game video window – where the soccer takes place. The area where you place bets is below this. Games take place at 3-minute intervals. You only see the highlights of each game – this includes the goals and any near misses.
There are many different ways to bet on each match:
- Match Betting: Here you are simply betting on either of the two teams to win outright – or whether the match will be a draw. There is no extra-time or penalties in this game, so if the game is level after 90 minutes, the game is considered a draw.
- Correct Score: There are 15 different correct score options to wager on. 0-0, 1-1 and 2-2 draws can be bet on, as well as 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-0, 3-1 and 4-0 score lines in favor of either team. This is the highest odds paying market of all, with some huge prices for some of the selections. For example, if you back the underdog team to win 4-0, you can see prices in the region of 200/1 or more. The scores listed here are the only possible outcomes in the game.
- Total Goals: In this market you are wagering on the total number of goals scored by both teams combined in the match. The options are 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4, with the largest prices reserved for either end of that spectrum, and the lowest prices usually offered for exactly 2 goals.
- Over/Under 2.5 Goals: In this market you are simply wagering whether there will be 0, 1 or 2 goals (under 2.5) or 3 or 4 goals (over 2.5). You will usually receive longer odds on the over 2.5 market.
- First Team to Score: Here you can bet on which of the two teams will score the first goal. This is a good wager for those who do not have the patience to watch the entire game. Each of the teams will be offered at relatively low odds here. There is also a ‘No Goal’ option which wins if the game finishes 0-0 (the odds for this wager will be the same as offered for 0-0).
- Last Team to Score: This is a good wager for those who like the action to go all the way to the end. The odds offered are usually exactly the same as in the first team to score market.
- Half Time Result: This works in the same way as the Match Betting market, with both teams and the draw all betting options. With less goals in just one half, you will usually find that the draw odds are shorter, while the odds on each team leading at half time are longer.
Match day – Virtual Soccer casino game design
Having placed your bets, the game play takes center stage. All of the matches take place between two international teams – and they play in the colors you will have become accustomed to over the years. The graphics are very much like what you might expect when playing a console game such as FIFA or PES, with the camera panning across the pitch following the action. Check out the slow-motion action replays any time a goal is scored. With the games played inside packed stadiums making lots of noise and live commentary all the way, this does feel like a real game, and some of those moves on the pitch appear skillful.
Does Virtual Soccer match up to the real thing?
Virtual Soccer offers an enjoyable betting alternative to the real thing. One of the joys of this game is that the games kick off every 3 minutes, so there is no waiting around till kick-off time. Also, if you like your action fast, the average duration of a match is less than two minutes. With all of those betting options in place, there is something for everyone. Whether you want to go for a safe bet, or really speculate – there are betting options for you.
You will find this game (along with the other virtual betting options) via mobile casinos in regulated states. The current list includes Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Michigan and West Virginia – with many others to follow soon.