DraftKings Sportsbook App Review – $2,050 Bonus Offer
DraftKings Sportsbook is the betting market leader in several states thanks to its great welcome bonus and all-around incredible promotions. New users in February can sign up with DraftKings and get up to $2,050 in welcome bonuses. Read on as we explain how you can gain access and cover all of the ins and outs of DraftKings Sportsbook.
This review also covers all legal DraftKings Sportsbook states, as well as those slated to launch soon. DraftKings Sportsbook is far from finished growing and is expected to go live in several new states in the coming months.
Available for both web and app users, DraftKings brings to the table a highly regarded platform. The company prioritizes technology and user experience, and it shows in its product offerings.
DraftKings Sportsbook bonus code for February 2024
Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook in February, and you’ll get a welcome bonus worth up to $2,050. There is no DraftKings promo code needed to claim this sign-up offer.
|DraftKings Promo Code
|Claim $2,050 promo
|Up to $2,050
|AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VT, VA, WV & WY
|February 26, 2024
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see DraftKings Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
How to use the DraftKings Sportsbook bonus
In case you’re unfamiliar with sportsbook welcome bonuses, here are a few rules to remember. Firstly, welcome packages like DraftKings’ $2,050 promotion are exclusive to newcomers. You won’t be eligible to claim them if you already have an account with this popular sportsbook.
Moreover, sports betting incentives include a list of bonus terms you must follow to redeem the promo funds. You’ll find these in the Promo section and the general Terms and Conditions. These pages may seem overwhelming because of the amount of text they contain, but you should be fine as long as you know what to look for.
The key points include:
- Deposit requirements — Bonus terms will tell you how much money you need to deposit to trigger each promotion. These sums typically range from $5 to $20.
- Betting restrictions — Be aware that certain bonuses come with restrictions on eligible sports, events, bet types, and odds. You must adhere to these guidelines to keep the bonus funds.
- Wagering requirements — Like casino bonuses, sports betting incentives demand wagering before you can cash them out.
- Validity timeframes — DraftKings welcome bonuses are subject to a deadline. Make sure you complete the other bonus terms in line with the given timeframe to cash out the bonus.
Other Sports Betting Bonuses DK Offers
Before you gear up to experience the DraftKings Sportsbook app’s benefits, there’s one more thing you must learn about — promotion formats.
DraftKings likes to alternate between a delightful variety of bonus types to spice up your betting journey. Since these incentive formats dictate the way you can redeem and make use of the bonus money, the following overview should be helpful.
Deposit Match Bonus
This deal will match a percentage of your first deposit to help you start your betting journey at DraftKings. Say the offer is 50% up to $500, and you’ve deposited $500 — the site will top your account with an extra $250.
Deposit & Get Bonus
Similarly to the deposit match, this bonus will reward you for funding your DraftKings account. However, the bonus size won’t depend on the amount you’ve deposited. All newbies get the same fixed incentive with this deal.
Bet & Get Bonus
This promotion requires a little more effort than just depositing. To claim it, you must make a wager following the restrictions regarding bet type, size, odds, and market. The sportsbook will credit your account with free bets in return.
First-Bet Refund Bonus
First-bet refund deals offer insurance for new bettors. They refund a portion of your first losing bet to give you another chance to win. All you need to do is follow a few bonus terms.
DraftKings Sportsbook odds boosts, promos, and bonus bets
You’ll also find some regular promos over at DraftKings.com. The banner display shows the top highlights, while the dedicated promos tab lets you check specifics. Here’s what we found while checking it out:
- DraftKings odds boosts: Chance for extra returns on select bets.
- DraftKings bonus bet: Opt in to try out the same-game parlay feature.
- DraftKings bet and get promo: Bet on MLB games for a free same-game parlay on a designated game.
- DraftKings parlay profit boost: A profit boost on select three-leg parlays.
While similar to what you’ll find elsewhere, DraftKings had a good assortment of odds boosts up during our test. Several of the current offers were sport-specific, but experience tells us that the menu runs deeper during busy times on the sports calendar.
Also, note that most of the offers aren’t automatic. You’ll need to opt in to be eligible. It’s an extra step that you don’t have to take at some of the other sportsbooks, but it’s not that much of a hassle once you get used to it.
All in all, DraftKings doesn’t necessarily fall behind the competition on promos, and there also aren’t any specific books that blow it out of the water. The promo offerings here are right in line with what you’ll find at other large books like FanDuel Sportsbook, Caesars, and MGM Online Sportsbook.
DraftKings Sportsbook app and download
There are DraftKings betting apps available for both Apple and Android users. Once you’ve created your DraftKings using our links, you can download quickly and easily.
The apps themselves are smooth and functional, not to mention among the best you’ll find for mobile sports betting. The download process is simple, and we didn’t come across any annoying bugs or glitches during our test.
You can perform all of the same functions on the app as you can on the web. Everything is laid out clearly with expandable menus where it makes the most sense and clickable icons elsewhere.
For placing bets on the apps, you must be within the confines of a legal sports betting state. DraftKings will verify this using geolocation tracking software. Bets won’t go through if you’re not there, but you can handle other account business when out of state.
DraftKings app for iPhone/iPad
- Use this link to visit DraftKings Sportsbook on your iPhone
- Click on the “Sportsbook mobile app” link at the bottom of the main web page.
- Look for the “Download on the App Store” button and click it.
- Follow the prompts and log in on your device.
DraftKings app for Android
- Use this link to visit DraftKings Sportsbook on your Android
- Find the “Sportsbook mobile app” link at the bottom of the main web page.
- Click on the “Download for Android” button.
- Follow the instructions for download and log in when complete.
DraftKings vs. FanDuel: What are the major differences?
DraftKings and FanDuel have been duking it out in a number of legal states, and there has been plenty of spirited debate on which of the two sports betting giants is better. As both are recognized industry leaders, the DraftKings vs. FanDuel debate won’t be subsiding anytime soon.
Whenever you compare a pair of nearly equal options, there will be some slight edges on either side, along with areas in which they’re even. That’s certainly the case here. For example, FanDuel has an edge with visual appeal and an app that’s easy to use, while DraftKings would get the nod with slicker tech and features.
When you visit the website or app for either, you’ll notice that the overall layout is relatively similar. The most noticeable immediate difference is the background: light for FanDuel and dark for DraftKings. What works best for you on that front is really a personal choice on which one you like better.
Here’s a rundown of major features that bettors are looking for:
- Sports available for betting: Pretty even, but DraftKings has a few more niche sports selections.
- Types of bets: FanDuel was in the lead for a bit, but once DraftKings matched FanDuel in offering same-game parlays, the two were in a neck-and-neck race.
- Cashier: The only real difference is that we find it a tiny bit easier to cash out on FanDuel, compared to the first time you do it on the DraftKings Sportsbook app, but after that, it’s a virtual tie.
- Bet slip: We find the DraftKings slip a little easier to use because you can place round-robin bets a little bit easier, but there’s no major difference.
- Support: The customer support options at FanDuel and DraftKings are pretty similar, though we’ve found we had to wait less at DraftKings compared to FanDuel.
From a bottom-line perspective, the two titans among online sportsbooks are even in many areas, with minor edges one way or the other in a few spots. As such, there’s a valid case for playing at both sportsbooks and shopping for odds. Many bettors in legal states are doing just that.
How does DraftKings Sportsbook compare to other US sportsbooks?
If we use the theory of crowd psychology, then DraftKings.com is obviously quite good. It has become a preferred destination for bettors in a number of legal US sports betting states. Of course, we went more in-depth than that to review the sportsbook, but we came to the same conclusion: This is a great place to bet on sports.
- Best feature: Very smooth platform with lots of sports and ways to bet.
- Worst feature: Some sections could be a little better organized.
- Ease of use: One of the slickest you’ll find in online sports betting.
DraftKings has done a lot of things right through the years, including its heavy investment on the tech side. You can navigate around with ease while finding plenty of features tucked inside. Its lofty ranking as one of the best US sports betting apps is deserved. DraftKings is ahead of rivals Caesars Sportsbook and BetMGM in a few areas, but there’s always room for improvement.
What’s great about DraftKings
- Slick and smooth betting platform.
- Great selection of sports to bet on.
- Betting pools, including an annual NFL contest.
Areas in need of improvement
- High playthrough requirement to clear bonus.
- Odds could be more competitive at times.
- Could use some more variety in regular promos.
Preview of the Mobile App
How to sign up/create an account
To begin, head to the DraftKings Sportsbook site. Click the green “sign me up” button and follow the prompts to enter and confirm the following details:
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Secure account
- Confirm location
The process itself is very similar to what you’ll see at other legal sportsbooks and takes just a few minutes. If there’s any trouble verifying your age or identity, you’ll receive a notification and a prompt to resolve it. Once you’re done, your new DraftKings betting account will be ready. You can scope out the site to see what it looks like, but remember to make your first deposit to take advantage of the bonuses.
Types of bets at DraftKings Sportsbook
If you’re the type who’s mainly into the big pregame bets like moneylines, spreads and totals, DraftKings has you covered. For those who prefer props, live betting or futures, DraftKings has plenty of options there, as well.
If you’re new to sports betting, check out our guide below to learn more about these bet types:
- What is a moneyline?
- How to bet the spread
- How the futures market works
The sportsbook has even jumped onto the growing trend of same-game parlays, which are wagers in which you make multiple picks from the same contest in a quest for greater returns. When you click on a sport, the betting lobby will fill with upcoming games.
You’ll see the default listing of major bets right there. By clicking on the listing, you’ll see what else is available. When we did so with recent MLB lines, here’s what we saw:
- Game lines
- Player props
- Game props
- Game parlays
DraftKings does an excellent job on the organization front. Everything is clear and easy to find, which can be a major plus when you’re pressed for time. Specific areas of strength include the display for props and live betting.
At some sportsbooks, you have to do a lot of hunting to find what you want. That’s just not the case with DraftKings. It’s a good mix of functionality along with a range of selections to make the user experience a quality one.
One other important note: DraftKings offers something that other sportsbooks don’t: betting pools. These are contests where you can buy in and compete against other users, including a big one for NFL season. This is an area where DraftKings separates itself from the pack. See more on how to bet on the NFL online.
- Pro: Great layout and range of choices.
- Con: A-Z sports section could be slightly better organized.
Betting options with the DraftKings Sportsbook app
There’s a host of sports available for betting at DraftKings.com. The sportsbook really shines with first-rate NFL odds and NBA odds, but there’s also room for more niche options like cricket and rugby.
On the main site, you’ll see a list of all available sports on the left side of the page. The most popular sports will be on top, and right below that you’ll see a full listing of all of the sports that you can bet on.
For niche sports, DraftKings has expanded its offerings through the years. You’ll find sports that you won’t see in a lot of other books, like lacrosse and snooker. If you’re looking for a lot of choices, DraftKings is right in range with other top books like Caesars and BetMGM.
- Pro: Solid variety of sports available for betting.
- Con: Could use a search feature on the sports menu.
DraftKings banking by state
DraftKings offers a full range of options for deposits and withdrawals. There are differences in what’s available in each individual state, but DraftKings has detailed info in its FAQ and cashier sections. Once you click on that, you’ll see exactly what you can use in your area. The list of options may include:
- Credit and debit cards
- PayPal deposits & withdrawals
- ACH transfers
- Online banking
- Cash at a casino cage
Not all options are available for deposits and withdrawals in all states, but there’s generally a good enough assortment to keep bettors happy. The cash-at-the-cage option is available only in select states for now. Here’s where you may be able to make in-person transactions with DraftKings. Note not all of these locations may offer cash at cage so check with the location before making a trip just for that purpose:
- Arizona: TPC Scottsdale, 7020 N. Hayden Road, Scottsdale, AZ
- Colorado: Bally’s Black Hawk, 300 Main St., Black Hawk, CO
- Illinois: Casino Queen, 200 S Front St., East St. Louis, IL
- Indiana: Ameristar Casino and Hotel, 777 Ameristar Blvd., East Chicago, IN
- Iowa: Wild Rose Casino, 777 Wild Rose Drive, Clinton, IA
- Iowa: Wild Rose Casino, 777 Main St., Emmetsburg, IA
- Iowa: Wild Rose Casino, 777 Wild Rose Road, Jefferson, IA
- Kansas: Boot Hill Casino, Dodge City, KS
- New Hampshire: The Brook, 319 New Zealand Road, Seabrook, NH
- New Hampshire: Filotimo Casino, 1279 S Willow St., Manchester, NH
- New Jersey: Resorts Casino Atlantic City, 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ
- New York: del Lago Resort Casino, 1133 NY-414, Waterloo, NY; Madison Square Garden Company; New York Knicks; New York Rangers; New York Giants
- Ohio: Hollywood Casino, 1968 Miami St, Toledo, OH 43605
- Pennsylvania: The Meadows, 210 Racetrack Road, Washington, PA
- West Virginia: Hollywood Casino, 750 Hollywood Drive, Charles Town, WV
The DraftKings app has several dedicated links to check out when you need some help. There’s a basic FAQ page that covers the answers to most common questions. The “How to bet” section is more in depth and filled with solid information.
If you need to brush up on a specific type of bet or sport, you should definitely check it out. For help that goes further than that, you have two options: email or live chat. For email, you submit your issue and wait to hear back.
Chat will provide a more immediate response, but you’ll have to fill out a basic ticket to gain access. Overall, DraftKings does a nice job with customer support, but the addition of a live phone option would be more than welcome.
Where is DraftKings Sportsbook located?
In the United States, DraftKings has offices in New York City, Hoboken (NJ), Las Vegas (NV), Boston (MA), and Houston (TX). Just like on the online side, the first retail location for DraftKings opened in New Jersey. Additional brick-and-mortar venues have followed right along with the expansion into other states, and there are even a couple of retail outlets in states that have yet to legalize online sports betting. If you’re interested in visiting DraftKings Sportsbook location in person, here’s where to go:
|DraftKings Sportsbook at TPC Scottsdale
|7020 N. Hayden Road, Scottsdale, Arizona
|DraftKings Sportsbook at Black Hawk
|300 Main St.,
Black Hawk, CO
|DraftKings at Casino Queen
|200 S Front St., East St. Louis, IL
|DraftKings Sportsbook at Wild Rose Clinton
|777 Wild Rose Drive, Clinton, IA
|DraftKings Sportsbook at Wild Rose Emmetsburg
|777 Main St., Emmetsburg, IA
|DraftKings Sportsbook at Wild Rose Jefferson
|777 Wild Rose Road, Jefferson, IA
|DraftKings Sportsbook at Scarlet Pearl
|9380 Central Ave., D’Iberville, MS
|DraftKings Sportsbook at The Brook
|319 New Zealand Road, Seabrook, NH
|DraftKings Sportsbook at The Filotino
|1279 S Willow St., Manchester, NH
|DraftKings Sportsbook at Resorts Atlantic City
|1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ
|DraftKings Sportsbook at del Lago Resort
|1133 NY 414, Waterloo, NY
Sportsbook integrated with online casino/poker
There are also casino games available on the DraftKings platform in select states. There’s a separate tab on the main sportsbook page for access, and the wallet is even shared. You’ll find a solid selection of games and be able to go back and forth with ease. If you’re looking for something extra beyond sports betting, DraftKings Casino has you covered. Unfortunately, there is no poker site.
DraftKings’ entry into the US market
DraftKings launched in 2012 as a daily fantasy sports provider. The industry exploded in popularity soon thereafter, and DraftKings was one of the driving forces in making that happen. Today, the company is the recognized leader in DFS.
In the days before sports betting was legal in individual states, DraftKings was putting the wheels in motion. When the Garden State gave the green light, DraftKings was the first online option to launch in August 2018.
Expansion to other states followed as additional markets opened for business. Today, DraftKings is legal in a growing number of states, including over 20 at the moment.
DraftKings Sportsbook has become one of the top options for sports bettors. On an overall revenue basis, it’s behind FanDuel but still one of the industry leaders.
DraftKings Sportsbook FAQs
Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook here and you’ll be eligible for up to $2,050 in welcome promos in February 2024. No DraftKings Sportsbook bonus code is needed to claim this offer.
DraftKings Sportsbook is legal and live in AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VT, VA, WV & WY.
Both FanDuel and DraftKings Sportsbook are exceptional online operators. We prefer DraftKings slightly over FanDuel thanks to the DraftKings welcome bonus and the number of promotions offered to new and existing customers. You can’t go wrong with either sportsbooks in our opinion.