Hard Rock Sportsbook Promo Code for $100 Free Bet
Hard Rock International is a global leader in hospitality and entertainment that has been running an online sportsbook in the US since 2019. Originally available in New Jersey, Hard Rock’s online sports betting site is now also live in Iowa, Florida and will likely expand into future states soon.
Look for a range of sports and betting options available on the Hard Rock site, as well as fast customer service and secure banking options. In addition, all new customers at the Hard Rock online sportsbook are eligible to claim a $100 risk-free bet.
Hard Rock Sportsbook sign up bonus in May 2022
To claim the Hard Rock welcome bonus of a $100 risk-free bet, create an account and make a deposit and then a wager of at least $100. If that bet wins, you collect your winnings as normal. If it loses, Hard Rock will refund $100 in cash into your sportsbook account.
|Online Sportsbook||Hard Rock Sportsbook|
|Hard Rock Promo Code||Click to Claim Promo|
|Sign Up Bonus||$100 Risk Free Bet|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
Hard Rock Sportsbook bonus details
To claim the welcome bonus, you’ll need to opt in on the Hard Rock Sportsbook site and place a bet of $100 within seven days of opting in. Note that a futures or outright bet won’t count for this promotion.
If that initial bet doesn’t win, the refund you receive will be for $100 in cash. Note that in states like New Jersey where both online sportsbooks and online casinos are legal, you are eligible to claim this sportsbook bonus along with Hard Rock online casino’s first deposit match up to $1,000.
Regular promotions available at Hard Rock online sportsbook
The $100 risk-free bet isn’t the only offer available at Hard Rock, so if you’d like to try something with a lower wagering requirement, head over to the sportsbook’s promotions page. Here, you’ll find other promos available to players right now. Here are a couple you might see:
- Odds boost: Increase your potential winnings on a particular bet. Look out for these boosts on both the homepage and the promotions page of the site.
- Square pools: These are free sports contests where you’ll place bets to make your way up the leaderboard. Top players at the end of the contest will receive prizes.
Is Hard Rock legal?
Hard Rock Sportsbook is legal in New Jersey, Iowa, and Florida and is looking to expand into more states thanks to a deal with Seminole Gaming that launched Hard Rock Digital. With the help of multiple industry leaders, the group hopes to launch more sites, likely in Michigan, Pennsylvania and eventually Indiana. As regulated sports betting arrives in more states, we expect the Hard Rock online sportsbook to follow suit.
- Hard Rock Sportsbook New Jersey: Hard Rock NJ was the first Hard Rock Sportsbook to launch in the US, opening for business in January 2019. Hard Rock partnered with Scientific Games to continue operation in the state after ending its relationship with Gaming Innovation Group.
- Hard Rock Sportsbook Iowa: The second Hard Rock Sportsbook to launch in the US, Hard Rock Iowa also partnered with SG Digital. The site launched in 2019 after receiving a license from the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission.
- Hard Rock Sportsbook Florida: Hard Rock debuted in the Sunshine State in November 2021 when the Seminole Tribe of Florida soft-launched the online sportsbook.
- Hard Rock Sportsbook Michigan: We could see Hard Rock Sportsbook go live in Michigan sooner than later. The company already has a presence in the state thanks to its cafe at the Four Winds Casino in New Buffalo, which could help in its license application. We’ll update this section as we learn more.
Hard Rock Sports Book Screenshots
How to create a Hard Rock Sportsbook account
It’s easy to create a Hard Rock account and start betting at the online sportsbook. First, head to the sportsbook site and hit the green “Join Now” button at the top right of the page. You will then need to fill in the following information:
- Email address
- Password for your account
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Security questions
Check the boxes at the bottom of the sign-up form to certify that all your information is correct, then select your marketing preferences. Click the “Join” button when you’re ready, and wait for the sportsbook to verify your account against the information you submitted.
Hard Rock Sportsbook app
Hard Rock has a fast and easy-to-use app thanks to SG Digital. It’s available on Android and iOS and runs easily with a Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection.
To download the app, head to the Hard Rock site via mobile browser, scroll down and select either “Get it on Android” or “Download on the App Store,” depending on your device. Once you’ve installed the app, log in or register for an account.
When you sign in, you’ll see a simple interface — the app has a bar running along the bottom of the screen for you to choose your sport, head to your account, or view the promotions page. Access to the cashier is available at the top right at all times.
Choose a sport to view all your betting options. Your mobile betting slip will pop up from the bottom of the screen when you select odds, but you can minimize it to make navigation easier. You can click over to the home screen at any time. Here, you’ll find a search function, a link to your bets and a live betting button.
Hard Rock Sportsbook features and benefits
Hard Rock Sportsbook is a solid sports betting site with a variety of features. Here are some of the main ones that stood out during our review:
- Rewards program: Hard Rock Sportsbook has always had a quality rewards program and is frequently updating and improving it. Rock Star Rewards allows you to collect points for your sports bets and redeem them for perks such as free bets, Hard Rock merchandise, free meals or even hotel stays.
- Free contests: Hard Rock has a full section on its site dedicated to free contests. You’ll need to enter and make at least one pick (for free) against a spread every other day. You’ll keep going to win prizes — three straight winning picks will get you a $25 risk-free bet, while five winning picks in a row will get you a $50 risk-free bet. Keep the streak going to increase your prize.
- $100 risk-free bet: Whether you win or lose the promo bet, you’ll get your money back.
Bets available on the Hard Rock Sportsbook app
Here are all the standard sports betting options you’ll find at Hard Rock:
- Point spreads: Hard Rock will establish an estimated margin of victory in a given game, and you can bet on whether the favorite will win by more than the spread, or whether the underdog will win the game or lose by less than the spread.
- Moneylines: Bet on one side or the other to win the game. Underdogs will usually have positive odds — meaning a $100 wager would win you the listed number in profit. Favorites will have negative odds, meaning the odds number is the amount you would need to bet for a chance to win $100.
- Totals: Bet on the combined total score in a game. The sportsbook sets the line, and you can bet whether the actual total score will be over or under that line.
- Live bets: Bet on games as they’re in progress. You’ll find various bets and live betting features on the Hard Rock website and app, and you will be able to view live updates on the game as it plays out.
- Futures: These are bets on long-term events that will not settle as quickly as other wagers. Futures are typically bets on end-of-season achievements, such as a league champion or the eventual winner of an individual award like the MVP or Heisman.
- Props: Propositions, or prop bets, are wagers on individual aspects of a game that are generally separate from the overall final score. They usually involve either individual player achievements or granular events within the contest — such as the first team to score, or whether a particular player will score.
- Parlays: Combine multiple bets to create a parlay. You will need all the legs of the parlay to be correct in order to collect winnings, unless you’ve opted in to parlay insurance.
Sports you can bet on at Hard Rock online betting
You can bet on all the major sports at Hard Rock, including top college teams and leagues. Look for NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB bets, alongside college football and basketball as the most popular options.
You will also find NASCAR, Formula One, UFC, boxing, tennis, golf and MLS, along with more niche options. If you like betting on international soccer, look for La Liga, Bundesliga, the UEFA Champions League, the English Premier League and more.
Hard Rock futures betting
Futures betting at Hard Rock is pretty good. You’ll find a link at the top of the page that will take you to the relevant section of the site. There, you’ll find futures on football, soccer, basketball, hockey, MMA and more depending on the time of year.
In the football section of the site, for example, you’ll be able to select the NFL and see multiple betting options. A popular choice is to wager on the next team to win the Super Bowl. If you’re a Hard Rock user in New Jersey, for example, you may want to place a bet on the New York Giants here.
Head to the NHL page of the hockey futures section for another variety of betting options. Stanley Cup futures get particular attention. NJ bettors could wager on the New Jersey Devils, for instance. NBA futures are also pretty popular at Hard Rock Sportsbook. For example, you could bet on a team to win the NBA Finals or a player to win the MVP.
How to deposit and cash out on the Hard Rock app
Hard Rock offers a number of deposit and withdrawal options, though we’d like to see more for withdrawals. You can access online banking at Hard Rock from anywhere in the US, though you will not be able to place wagers outside of a state where it is legal. Deposit funds into your account using one of the following options:
- PayNearMe (available at CVS, Family Dollar, 7-Eleven)
- Cash at the casino cage
Online withdrawals usually take 72 hours or less. Use one of the following methods to cash out:
- Prepaid card
Hard Rock Sportsbook customer support
You can access Hard Rock’s customer support at any time by clicking the “Contact” button at the top of the website or in the main menu of the app. You’ll arrive at a page with the email contact for support in your state, but there are a couple of other ways to get help faster.
Click the purple “Help” link at the bottom left of the site to start a live chat. Representatives are on hand late into the night to provide help, but you can always leave a message if nobody’s online. Alternatively, scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the FAQ link. This covers accounts, banking, bonuses, security, sports betting and house rules.
History of Hard Rock Sportsbook
Hard Rock Sportsbook launched in 2019 in partnership with the Gaming Innovation Group. This allowed the sportsbook to go live in New Jersey, and it followed that up with a launch in Iowa. Since then, the site has undergone a number of changes, the first being when it ended its relationship with Gaming Innovation Group to work with Scientific Games. Then in November 2021, Hard Rock debuted its online sportsbook in Florida.
In December 2020, Hard Rock launched Hard Rock Digital in partnership with a number of industry giants. The new company will allow Hard Rock to diversify its portfolio by launching in more states across the US.
Hard Rock FAQ
You don’t need a bonus code to claim Hard Rock’s $100 risk-free bet. See above for the full details.
The Hard Rock Sportsbook app allows you to bet on sports while you’re out and about. Though it isn’t a necessity, you’ll likely find it useful. You can download the app from the sportsbook site.
You can withdraw from Hard Rock Sportsbook via ACH online banking or prepaid card. You may also be able to bank in person in your state. Check the website FAQ for details on this in your area.
You cannot bypass geolocation at Hard Rock Sportsbook (or any legal US online sportsbook) as the technology is there to ensure you comply with the law. You have to be within state lines of an area where Hard Rock holds a sports betting license in order to wager. Currently, those states are Florida, Iowa and New Jersey.