Harrah’s Hoosier Park
Established in 2008, the casino at Harrah’s Hoosier Park in Anderson, Indiana, was one of the first racinos to open in the state. The facility’s full name is Harrah’s Hoosier Park Racing & Casino, including a standardbred racetrack opened in 1994 and a Las Vegas-style casino. The property is currently owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment.
The venue features a 172,000-square-foot casino with 2,000 slot machines, 30 gaming tables and a Caesars Sportsbook. There is also an online Caesars Sportsbook catering to players from Indiana, who can place bets via desktop websites or mobile apps. On the flip side, Caesars Online Casino has yet to come to Hoosier State.
In addition to gaming, the racino features five restaurants and bars, plus entertainment venues hosting shows and concerts. There is no hotel on the property, but the racino has partnerships with several nearby hotels, which provide free shuttle service for racino’s patrons.
The casino at Harrah’s Hoosier Park is open 24/7. Patrons must be 21 or older to enter the gaming floor and sportsbook.
Harrah’s Hoosier Park details
- Name: Harrah’s Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
- Address: 4500 Dan Patch Cir, Anderson, IN 46013
- Phone number: +1 800-526-7223
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Games available: 2,000+ slots, 30 gaming tables, Caesars Sportsbook
Harrah’s Hoosier Park gaming specs
|Harrah's Hoosier Park Casino
|Yes, Double Deck Blackjack, Blazing Sevens Blackjack, Blackjack with EZ Bust and Trilux bets
|No (only casino poker)
|Yes, Caesars Sportsbook
|Yes (non-smoking indoor areas are available)
|Homestretch Steakhouse, Homestretch Clubhouse Dining, Dog N Suds, The Big Deli, Slice Pizzeria
|Pegasus Lounge, Double R Bar, The Shoe
|No hotels on-site
Harrah’s Hoosier Park slot machines
Patrons at Harrah’s Hoosier Park can take their pick from more than 2,000 slot machines. The games cater to all gambling budgets, featuring denominations from $0.01 to $100. High rollers can also find their choice of entertainment in the casino’s High Limit Room. The Indiana casino offers both smoking and non-smoking slots areas.
Let’s take a look at some of the most notable real money slots at Harrah’s Hoosier Park:
- Pac-Man Wild Edition — This title by Ainsworth is inspired by the mega-popular arcade game from the 1980s. It comes with authentic visuals and up to eight free spins with three times more paylines than the base game. The slot also has two bonus features that can award multipliers or one of the four fixed jackpots.
- Wonder 4 Tower — This slot game cabinet includes four of the most popular titles ever created by Aristocrat — Buffalo, Pompeii, Five Dragons and Wicked Winnings II. The games have similar play styles and can create between 243 and 1,024 ways to win. All themes also feature a free spins game with added reels.
- Fate of the 8 Power Wheel — This game by Incredible Technologies capitalizes on a popular East Asian theme. This multi-denominational slot’s distinctive feature is its Power Wheel, which can award credits when triggered, including a bonus game or one of the six progressive jackpots.
- Heat ‘Em Up Power Wheel — This 30-line, multi-denominational game by IT features classic slot symbols and modern game features. Like the Fate of the 8 variant, it also has a Power Wheel, which can bring you a bonus round, credit prizes or one of the six progressive jackpots.
- Elvis Shake Rattling Reels — WMS created this game inspired by the King of Rock and Roll. The mechanical game features classic slot symbols and a bonus symbol, which can trigger the wheel bonus and award credit prizes or one of the four progressive slot prizes.
Harrah’s Hoosier Park table games
Harrah’s Hoosier Park Casino currently features 30 gaming tables spreading roulette, blackjack, baccarat, casino poker, craps and more. High-stakes players can take advantage of two high-limit options — Hand-Shuffle Blackjack and Double Deck Blackjack.
Here is the complete list of available games at Harrah’s Hoosier Park and their prevalence on the floor.
- Roulette — 4 tables
- Baccarat — 2 tables
- Craps — 2 tables
- Three Card Poker — 2 tables
- Blackjack with EZ Bust and Trilux bets — 13 tables
- Blazing Sevens Blackjack — 4 tables
- Double Deck Blackjack — 1 table
- Mississippi Stud — 2 tables
Does Harrah’s Hoosier Park offer a poker room?
No, it doesn’t. The casino currently offers only casino poker games. It doesn’t have a dedicated poker room.
Does Harrah’s Hoosier Park offer an online casino?
No, it doesn’t. Caesars Entertainment does operate an online sportsbook in Indiana, but its online casino hasn’t gone live in the state yet.
Does Harrah’s Hoosier Park offer a sportsbook?
Harrah’s Hoosier Park patrons can bet on sports at the venue’s Caesars Sportsbook. The book opened in September 2019—one of the first retail sportsbooks to launch after Indiana legalized sports betting.
Caesars Sportsbook is located next to the Terrace Showroom on the casino floor. It features luxury seating for dozens of people and a video wall with HD TVs for viewing games and matches.
The book offers various sporting events and betting markets, including sports such as basketball, NCAA and NFL football, auto racing, baseball, wrestling and more. It also lets the bettors place multiple types of bets: moneylines, point spreads, futures, totals, live bets and props, among others.
The betting counter at Caesars Sportsbook is open from 11 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and from 12 p.m. on other weekdays. The sportsbook’s closing time depends on the current business level.
Outside of business hours, patrons can place bets via the book’s 24/7 betting kiosks and cash their winning tickets at the casino’s cage. Additionally, bettors from Indiana can place bets online via Caesars Online Sportsbook.
Harrah’s Hoosier Park rewards program
Part of the Caesars Entertainment enterprise, Harrah’s Hoosier Park participates in the Caesars Rewards loyalty program. It is a traditional loyalty program that enables players to collect tier points for various activities at participating properties. Depending on the number of points they collect, players can reach one of these loyalty levels:
- Gold — 0+ tier credits
- Platinum — 5,000+ tier credits
- Diamond — 15,000+ tier credits
- Diamond Plus — 25,000+ tier credits
- Diamond Elite — 75,000+ tier credits
- Seven Stars — 150,000+ tier credits
Naturally, the higher you reach, the more lucrative the perks. They can include free play, online sportsbook benefits, hotel perks and discounts, dining and shopping discounts, invitations to special events and much more.
How do you earn points at Harrah’s Hoosier Park?
The Caesars Rewards loyalty club members can collect two types of points — reward credits and tier credits. You can earn both types of points for various gambling, dining, shopping and entertainment activities at more than 50 different properties operated by Caesars Entertainment and its partners.
Players can add the points to their account by inserting the card into a gaming machine while playing or showing it while paying for services. You can find detailed information about earning points on the Caesars Rewards official website under Earn & Redeem.
Can you get free play at Harrah’s Hoosier Park?
Yes, you can. Members of the Caesars Rewards club can exchange their rewards credits for free play at the rate of 200 rewards credits for $1 free play. They can do this at any casino operated by Caesars Entertainment.
All Indiana casino reviews
Harrah’s Hoosier Park history and current owners
Churchill Downs opened the Hoosier Park racetrack on Sept. 1, 1994. The property changed hands in April 2007 when Centaur Holdings acquired it for $8.2 million. Not long after the acquisition, Indiana passed legislation allowing Hoosier Park and Indiana Downs to offer Class III slot machines.
The casino at Hoosier Park opened on June 2, 2008. Centaur Holdings sold the property to Caesars Entertainment in 2018, which renamed it Harrah’s Hoosier Park to reflect the company’s flagship brand. The new owner opened Caesars Sportsbook at the property in September 2019 after the state approved sports betting. The casino added live table games on Jan. 1, 2020.
Harrah’s Hoosier Park is currently owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment.
The casino offers free soft drinks, but patrons have to pay for alcoholic beverages.
You must be at least 21 years old to gamble at this racino.
Yes, there is. Smoking is allowed on the casino floor, but there are also designated non-smoking indoor areas.
The casino at Harrah’s Hoosier Park houses more than 2,000 slot machines.
No, the casino doesn’t offer bingo games at the moment.
In addition to gaming, Harrah’s Hoosier Park has a standardbred racetrack and facilitates wagering on horse races. Patrons can also dine at five restaurants, participate in nightlife activities at one of the bars, and attend shows and events at the property’s showroom and outdoor music center.