Philadelphia’s newest sports bar, Bankroll, announced its long-anticipated opening day. After years of preparation, Bankroll will officially open its doors to Philadelphians on Friday, Mar. 3.
The bar encourages players to join in on the fan just ahead of March Madness. As of tomorrow, visitors will be able to watch sports and experience fine dining while enjoying Pennsylvania sports betting.
Bankroll is located at the former Boyd Theater on 1910 Chestnut Street in downtown Philadelphia.
What can Pennsylvania sports betting fans in Philly expect?
Bankroll’s highly qualified hospitality team is looking to deliver a unique experience to its guests. The 13,000 sq. ft. venue offers:
- 350+ seats in multiple environments
- A fine dining experiences
- A theater-like “box seat” venue
- More private “living room” spaces
- Unrivaled audio-visual for watching sports and live events
- A concierge-driven VIP program with exclusive content
The place claims to be the premier entertainment and dining experience for every modern, invested sports fan. Padma Rao, CEO of Bankroll said:
“Bankroll fills a white space in the market for a modern, upscale venue that seamlessly blends the latest technology with a social atmosphere for event viewing. It’s hard to do justice to the space with a description, so we are thrilled to finally share the full Bankroll experience with everyone.
We couldn’t be more excited to open our doors to Philadelphians who appreciate luxury amenities and personal service while watching their favorite events.”
The experience includes access to stellar cuisine. And technology integrations like real-time odds boards for anyone putting action down with PA casino apps. The place also offers personal charging stations and 1,200 sq. ft. LED 4k screens.
Philadelphians can start making reservations at Bankroll
As of Friday, all Philadelphians are welcome to come and check the place out. People can already make reservations using Resy.
The venue offers upscale dining items that go along with the viewing experience. Guests can choose from a wide-ranging menu with finger foods and high-end steaks. Menu items may vary depending on the area of seating.
Bankroll will be open seven days a week, 5 – 10 pm, Sunday till Thursday. And 5 – 11 pm Friday and Saturday. The venue’s dining room and full menu will be available and expanding to their regular hours in the coming weeks.
The latest addition to Bankroll’s highly qualified hospitality team
The company wanted to open its new sports bar in style. Three months ago, Bankroll announced the addition of four new members to the team, appointing the following experts:
- Michael Jones as Director of Venue Operations. A former professional athlete, working at top restaurant groups, including MGM National Harbor and the Light Group in Las Vegas
- Steve Kim as Executive Chef. An experienced culinary artist who trained at The Culinary Institute of America. He also served as an executive chef under Jose Garces
- Dan Johnson as Food & Beverage Director
- Chris Young as Assistant Food and Beverage Director
Each team member brings vital experience in the culinary, hospitality and entertainment industries.