Resorts World Las Vegas announced a milestone for its Genting Rewards program. Last week, Billy Chung from El Dorado Hills, California, became the 1 millionth member of Genting Rewards in Las Vegas.
The 1 million member milestone is important for an individually operated casino like Resorts World. This is the only casino in Las Vegas that uses Genting Rewards. Further, the Las Vegas Genting Rewards is different than other Resorts World casinos around the country.
One million members might not seem like much when looking at some other Las Vegas casino rewards programs. Many other Las Vegas rewards programs are available at more casinos inside and outside of Nevada.
For comparison, Caesars Rewards has 50 million members and continues to grow. The company has been around for many more years than Resorts World and has nearly 50 casinos around the country and Canada.
MGM Rewards members have 17 casinos to earn and use rewards around the country. Even a Las Vegas-only program like Station Casinos’ Boarding Pass has more than 10 outlets for players to sign up for accounts to earn and use rewards.
Resorts World Las Vegas’ 1 millionth member gets luxury package
The bottom line for Resorts World is that there’s reason to celebrate this milestone. In the end, the winner is Chung who received a nice promo package from the Vegas Strip casino.
Chung received the “Royal Treatment Package” from Resorts World Las Vegas. In addition to receiving 1 million Genting Rewards points he received the following:
- Custom-designed, commemorative Genting Rewards card
- Upgrade to the top Imperial tier level of Genting Rewards
- Complimentary three-night stay in a luxury suite with butler service
- Complimentary roundtrip airfare for two and roundtrip ground transportation between Las Vegas airport and hotel in a luxury vehicle
- A special dinner at Resorts World with exclusive table access (i.e., private dining room, chef’s table, etc.) with a specialty menu set by Chef
- Complimentary VIP table at Zouk and Ayu or cabana at the resort pool/Athena
- Complimentary Fountain of Youth Passport/Experience at Awana Spa
- Complimentary show tickets to Resorts World Theatre
Most of the items available to Chung allow him to bring up to three guests. Not too shabby for a relatively random casino rewards program gift.
Genting Rewards works on a June 1 to May 31 calendar. Chung’s top-tier Imperial status will stay intact through May 31, 2024.
What are the Genting Rewards Imperial Level benefits?
Resorts World updated Genting Rewards earlier this year. There were only a couple of noticeable changes.
The main change was to the number of tier levels available to players. This update streamlined the number of tier levels for Genting Rewards members.
There are now only four levels with Imperial being the highest level of Genting Rewards. Here are some of the benefits only Chung and other Imperial-level members of the Las Vegas casino rewards program:
- 40% Genting Point Boost on slot machines
- Dining credit up to $5000 (must earn 1,000,000 points)
- Airfare Reimbursement up to $500 (must earn 1,000,000 points)
- Free valet parking
Other high-tier benefits (Monarch and above) of Genting Rewards include:
- Early check-in when available
- Late checkout when available
- Line passes
- Dedicated reservation line
Visitors can earn Genting Rewards points by spending money inside and outside of the casino. Spending on hotel rooms and pool bars doesn’t offer points.