Marc has been covering the casino and gambling space since moving to Las Vegas just over 10 years ago. Prior to entering the gaming space, he was a partner in an entertainment marketing firm on the east coast. Studying and working in marketing in a different industry for a decade allows Marc to see cover casinos, sports and entertainment from a unique point of view.
Marc Meltzer is a contributing writer for PlayUSA and PlayNevada. He has been covering the Las Vegas casino and gambling market for more than a decade.
Meltzer has been gambling since the second grade but his interest in the space exploded after visiting his first casino in Atlantic City. Between looking for studying odds, putting that knowledge into play and finding advantage plays inside and outside of the casino covering this area was a no-brainer.
In a previous life, Marc shared the stage big and small helping to develop bands that would eventually become mainstream successes. Today, he keeps his ear to the ground to keep up on everything happening inside and around Las Vegas casinos and their respective rewards programs.
Posts by Marc Meltzer:
- Caesars Entertainment 2023 Earnings Spurred By Online Casino Growth, 22 Feb 2024
- Caesars Releases Full 2024 WSOP Daily Event Schedule, 19 Feb 2024
- MGM Resorts’ 2023 Earnings Boosted By Macau And Las Vegas Grand Prix, 14 Feb 2024
- Nevada Sportsbooks See Record Amount Bet On The Super Bowl, 13 Feb 2024
- Fontainebleau Rewards Is Now Matching Tiers With Other Casinos, 09 Feb 2024
- Nevada Projected To Take More Money On The Super Bowl Than Any Other State, 06 Feb 2024
- 2023 Was A Banner Year For Las Vegas Casinos And Hotels, 02 Feb 2024
- Las Vegas Super Bowl Info, News, Rumors, Shows In February 2024, 31 Jan 2024
- Tropicana Las Vegas Officially Shutters On April 2, 30 Jan 2024
- No Gambling Policy In Effect For Chiefs And 49ers Players In Las Vegas, 29 Jan 2024