Marc has been covering the casino and gambling space since moving to Las Vegas just over 10 years ago. Prior to entering the gaming space, he was a partner in an entertainment marketing firm on the east coast. Studying and working in marketing in a different industry for a decade allows Marc to see cover casinos, sports and entertainment from a unique point of view.
Marc Meltzer is a contributing writer for PlayUSA and PlayNevada. He has been covering the Las Vegas casino and gambling market for more than a decade.
Meltzer has been gambling since the second grade but his interest in the space exploded after visiting his first casino in Atlantic City. Between looking for studying odds, putting that knowledge into play and finding advantage plays inside and outside of the casino covering this area was a no-brainer.
In a previous life, Marc shared the stage big and small helping to develop bands that would eventually become mainstream successes. Today, he keeps his ear to the ground to keep up on everything happening inside and around Las Vegas casinos and their respective rewards programs.
Posts by Marc Meltzer:
- Station Casinos Releases New App, Preps For Las Vegas Casino Opening, 26 Sep 2023
- MGM Resorts’ US Casinos Operating Normally After Cyberattack, 21 Sep 2023
- Oakland A’s Relocation To Las Vegas Timeline Coming Into Focus, 20 Sep 2023
- New High-Limit Gaming Lounge Coming To The Palazzo Las Vegas, 19 Sep 2023
- A Peek Inside The Fontainebleau Las Vegas, Opening Dec. 13, 19 Sep 2023
- Resorts World Las Vegas Replaces President Scott Sibella, 18 Sep 2023
- Caesars Rewards Members Data Exposed In New Cyberattack, 15 Sep 2023
- Report Says Free Play Is Negatively Impacting The Bottom Line Of Casinos, 14 Sep 2023
- More Than $9 Million Up For Grabs In Circa Survivor Contest, 13 Sep 2023
- Cybersecurity Issue At MGM Resorts Properties Around The Country, 11 Sep 2023