Katarina Vojvodic is a Toronto-based online gambling writer.
In her role as a lead writer for PlayUSA, she provides coverage of the US gambling industry with a focus on US online casinos.
Before joining the PlayUSA team, Vojvodic worked for PlayCanada, covering Ontario’s online gambling regulation and legislation.
While living in Europe, Vojvodic spent four years reporting about the world of online casinos and interviewing numerous iGaming experts. She also wrote various blog posts and ‘how-to articles’ on betting strategy and eventually became an expert in online slots.
Vojvodic holds a Master’s degree in Journalism from the University of Belgrade.
Outside working hours, she can be found near the water with her husband and their two kids. She’s all about healthy, active living and a fan of Manchester United and FC Barcelona (and Toronto Raptors!).
PlayCanada article highlights
- PlayCanada: Shelley White: Gambling Advertising Should Promote Responsible Play
- Esports Betting Is Booming Globally. Is An Ontario Takeover Next?
- For Their Eyes Only: Geofencing Ensures Only Players In Ontario Will Be Betting
- What Other Provinces Can Learn From Ontario’s Gambling Model
Posts by Katarina Vojvodic:
- New York Senator Introduces Bill To Restrict Sportsbook Ads, 07 Dec 2022
- 888 To Use Sports Illustrated To Market Online Casino Product, 07 Dec 2022
- Bragg Gaming Expands Footprint With Rush Street NJ Partnership, 06 Dec 2022
- Ohio Regulators Approve Sportradar For Vendor License, 06 Dec 2022
- Alabama Tribe Could Get Federal Recognition For Casino, 05 Dec 2022
- Roc Nation Joins Caesars New York Casino Bid, 05 Dec 2022
- Sands Corp. Eyes Long Island Site For NY Casino, 05 Dec 2022
- Vegas MGM Grand And Mandalay Bay Now Fully Owned By VICI, 02 Dec 2022
- Resorts World, Sightline Enhance Cashless Gaming In Vegas , 01 Dec 2022
- Yasiel Puig Pulls Out Of Plea Deal Regarding Illegal Gambling, 01 Dec 2022