Katarina Vojvodic is a Toronto-based online gambling writer.
In her role as a lead writer for PlayUSA, she provides coverage of the US gambling industry with a focus on US online casinos.
Before joining the PlayUSA team, Vojvodic worked for PlayCanada, covering Ontario’s online gambling regulation and legislation.
While living in Europe, Vojvodic spent four years reporting about the world of online casinos and interviewing numerous iGaming experts. She also wrote various blog posts and ‘how-to articles’ on betting strategy and eventually became an expert in online slots.
Vojvodic holds a Master’s degree in Journalism from the University of Belgrade.
Outside working hours, she can be found near the water with her husband and their two kids. She’s all about healthy, active living and a fan of Manchester United and FC Barcelona (and Toronto Raptors!).
PlayCanada article highlights
- PlayCanada: Shelley White: Gambling Advertising Should Promote Responsible Play
- Esports Betting Is Booming Globally. Is An Ontario Takeover Next?
- For Their Eyes Only: Geofencing Ensures Only Players In Ontario Will Be Betting
- What Other Provinces Can Learn From Ontario’s Gambling Model
Posts by Katarina Vojvodic:
- BetMGM Partnership With Jerry Ferrara Includes Weekly Sports Podcast, 12 Aug 2022
- Pennsylvania Adopts New Minimum Wage Regulations For Tipped Workers, 12 Aug 2022
- US Online Casino Company Everi Reports Record Growth In Q2, 03 Aug 2022
- Former Virginia Mill Torn Down To Make Room For New Caesars Casino, 03 Aug 2022
- Survey To Advise On Operator Response To Signs Of Problem Gambling, 28 Jul 2022
- As US Casino Industry Grows, Responsible Gambling & Addiction Discussed At Conference, 27 Jul 2022
- Wazdan Games Added To US Online Casino Company Ruby Seven Studios, 26 Jul 2022
- Pragmatic Play Launches New Baccarat Options Available For US Online Casino Players, 25 Jul 2022