FanDuel Faceoff Promos, Legal States and Review
FanDuel Faceoff is the perfect app for mobile gamers looking to play for real cash. Enjoy puzzles, sports contests, and word games against players of a similar level for the chance to win real money prizes. Plus, even without a FanDuel Faceoff promo code, you can get $10 in bonus funds to use on the site.
This exciting FanDuel product is now available to download on both iOS and Android devices across more than 30 states. It’s easy to start. Just install the app onto your smartphone or tablet and log in using your existing FanDuel account. New users can register within minutes.
Social and sweepstakes casinos to consider as alternatives to FanDuel Faceoff
of Gold Coins for $10
This FanDuel Faceoff review covers everything you need to know ahead of downloading the app. We’ll explain how to create an account, the games on offer, skill-matching, and important Faceoff rules below. Let’s get into it.
What’s great about FanDuel Faceoff?
- Available in 30+ states
- Skill matching across all multiplayer games
- Challenge your friends
- Sports, puzzle, strategy, and word-themed games
FanDuel Faceoff Rating
- Games: 4.5
- Banking: 4
- Rewards: 4
- Overall: 4.3
FanDuel Faceoff welcome offer for December 2023
FanDuel Faceoff is running a “Deposit $10, Get $10” welcome offer for all new players to claim. This means the app will reward you with $10 in Faceoff Bonus Cash for funding your account with an initial $10. Use this bonus cash to play any of the great games on the Faceoff app.
Claim this offer by logging into FanDuel Faceoff for the first time. The bonus is available to new users (including FanDuel players who haven’t yet joined Faceoff.)
No FanDuel Faceoff promo code is necessary here. Check out the details of the FanDuel Faceoff welcome offer below.
|FanDuel App||FanDuel Faceoff|
|Promo Code||None needed|
|Welcome Bonus||Deposit $10, Get $10|
|Last Updated||December 2023|
FanDuel Faceoff promos for existing users
Faceoff isn’t an online casino or sportsbook. However, the mobile app offers several promotions to keep your play interesting. Here’s how FanDuel Faceoff thanks its users for getting involved.
Most of the promos available to FanDuel Face Off players are accessible via the Rewards tab in the main menu.
Complete tasks to activate your rewards. You will receive prizes for creating an account, playing for the first time, trying specific games, joining tournaments, and more. FanDuel Faceoff tracks your progress automatically, so all you need to do is focus on playing. There’s always something new to work toward since challenges rotate on a regular basis.
Unlock your rewards in the form of Faceoff Bonus Cash. Simply click the green ‘Claim’ button on the Rewards page. FanDuel will then add the bonus to your account. You can check completed tasks within the Transaction History page.
After that, just play with your bonus funds one time, and you can withdraw anything you win.
FanDuel Faceoff Refer-A-Friend
As a Faceoff user, it’s easy to refer your friends to unlock bonus cash. Open ‘My Account’ and ‘Account Settings’ to receive your unique referral link. When your friends sign up using your link and deposit $15 or more, you will each receive $15 in Faceoff bonus cash.
How to create a FanDuel Faceoff account
FanDuel is a mobile-only product, which means you will need to download the iOS or Android app to start playing. This process is pretty simple and will take only a few minutes, even if you don’t have a FanDuel Casino or Sportsbook account. All new FanDuel Faceoff players must be 18 or older. That age minimum rises to 19 in Alabama and 21 in Massachusetts.
Start by opening this page on your mobile or tablet device. Click over to the Faceoff site, then select ‘Download on iOS’ or ‘Download on Android.’ Apple users will be redirected to the App Store. Android users will be given a set of instructions to download Faceoff directly from the FanDuel website. Both options are fast and completely secure.
You will be prompted to sign in or create an account once you have downloaded the app onto your device. Existing FanDuel Casino or Sportsbook users can log in with their usual credentials for easy access to Faceoff. If you’re completely new to FanDuel, hit ‘Create a FanDuel Account’ and follow our registration steps below.
- Enter your email address.
- Pick a username for your account.
- Create a strong password containing a minimum of eight characters, one letter, and one number.
- Hit ‘Play Now.’
- Allow FanDuel to access your location when prompted; this is to prove you are playing within legal state lines.
You won’t need to enter a FanDuel promo code to unlock your Faceoff welcome offer. Just verify your account and deposit a minimum of $10 to release your bonus funds.
How does FanDuel Faceoff work?
FanDuel Faceoff is introducing a new way to play real money games online. Enjoy classic puzzles, sports competitions, word games, and more against real people for the chance to win cash. There’s also the opportunity to play entirely for bragging rights if that’s more your style.
Download the app and sign up to access a range of fun and fast-paced titles such as Wheel of Fortune, Boggle, and Puzzle Pyramid. Challenge your friends or allow FanDuel Face Off to match you to other players based on your skill level and specific game experience. FanDuel’s skill-matching technology ensures fair play and balanced winning opportunities across the platform.
All FanDuel Faceoff games are asynchronous, meaning you won’t play live against another player, but you will still experience the same fair play and head-to-head action.
How to play at FanDuel Faceoff for real money
All real money games at Faceoff list an entry fee and available prize fund. Click ‘Play Now’ next to any title to pay the entry fee and start the game.
Each game has its own scoring breakdown. For example, Boggle is scored based on the length and value of the words you create. Titles like Gronk Spike Cornhole, however, reward points based on the success of your throws. The player with the most points at the end of the game will receive the stated winnings. If your game ends in a tie, the winnings are split equally between both players.
How to play at FanDuel Faceoff for free
All FanDuel Faceoff games offer free practice opportunities, so you can try each title before entering cash tournaments. Free games are labeled as such, and you only need to click ‘Play Now’ to get started.
Use these titles to work on your strategy or simply enjoy some risk-free play (no deposit is required to access Faceoff games.)
Deposits and withdrawals at FanDuel Faceoff
Your Face Off wallet is shared with FanDuel’s casino, sportsbook, and fantasy sports site. This means that if you use any other FD product, you will have access to the same funds across each. This makes switching between Faceoff games, sports betting, and online casino tables unbeatably seamless.
Here’s how to deposit and withdraw funds directly through the FanDuel Faceoff app.
Instantly fund your FanDuel Face Off wallet using a range of online banking, e-wallet, and prepaid card options. Your cash will land in your FanDuel account within seconds, ready for you to use. A minimum $10 deposit applies here. Don’t forget to claim your $10 FanDuel Faceoff welcome bonus when you register for an account and deposit for the first time. No FanDuel Face Off promo code is needed.
Use one of the following to add funds to your Faceoff wallet:
- Prepaid cards/FanDuel gift cards
- Select online banking accounts
Withdraw funds from your Faceoff account at any time using PayPal, prepaid card, online banking, or check. To use an online withdrawal method, you must first deposit funds using that account.
PayPal and prepaid cards offer the shortest processing times, taking around 48 hours to allow access to your funds. Online banking withdrawals can take up to five working days to process. If you choose to receive a check in the mail, expect a wait of up to 14 working days. For this reason, we recommend staying away from this withdrawal method and opting for PayPal instead.
Where can I play FanDuel Faceoff?
FanDuel Faceoff is legal for download in over 30 US states. In most, you must be aged 18+ to play. However, this extends to 19+ in Alabama and 21+ in Massachusetts. Players need to be physically located within a legal state to play, but residency is not required. Here’s everywhere FanDuel Faceoff is legal right now:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia (Wheel of Fortune unavailable)
Games available at FanDuel Faceoff
FanDuel Faceoff is home to a small collection of sports, puzzle, and word-themed games, which are all very easy to browse and access using the app. Most involve selecting or dragging items across your touchscreen, which makes play incredibly simple. FanDuel intends to introduce more games in the future, so make sure to keep your Faceoff app up to date.
We’ve taken a deep dive into our favorite Faceoff games below.
- Boggle: This classic word game allows you to test your vocabulary by connecting as many words as possible within a small grid. The longer the word you build, the higher your points will rise. Play over three rounds for the chance to maximize your score and beat your opponent.
- Puzzle Pyramid: Create matches across Puzzle Pyramid and play to complete your game as quickly as possible. Drag your stones across the screen to build matches, and earn points based on your combinations. Receive bonuses for building streaks or completing your puzzle in record time.
- Gronk Spike Cornhole: One of the latest games to arrive at FanDuel Face Off, Gronk Spike Cornhole offers a unique take on cornhole with NFL legend Rob Gronkowski. Sink your bags and knock Gronk’s off the board for the chance to earn more points than your opponent. Aim for combos to boost your final score.
- Field Goal Faceoff: Score as many field goals as you can before time is up with Field Goal Faceoff. Judge the wind, aim with precision, and kick with perfect timing to maximize your score. The ball will move five yards back for every successful kick, allowing you to really put your skills to the test.
A few more of FanDuel Faceoff’s most popular games are Wheel of Fortune (just like the classic TV game show) and Atari Breakout Blitz, in which you use your paddle to break bricks.
FanDuel Faceoff app
Faceoff is a mobile-only FanDuel product that’s available for iOS and Android devices. We found the app to be fast and pretty easy to use, though calibration was a little hit-and-miss. FanDuel Faceoff is around 260 megabytes in size, so a little larger than the average app, but still smaller than most downloadable online casinos. All in all, we’ve found this FanDuel app incredibly fun and easy to play.
Most other Faceoff users also seem to enjoy the app, commenting on its high entertainment factor and the ability to play games for free. Some users have questions about the skill-matching feature at FanDuel Faceoff, but these players seem to be in the minority.
FanDuel Faceoff overall review
FanDuel Faceoff offers an exciting way to enjoy real money games, and we hope to see it grow in the future. Here’s a breakdown of our favorite Faceoff features, as well as a couple of ways the app could improve.
We’ve listed some of our favorite FanDuel Face Off features below.
- Get Social: Faceoff gives you the chance to challenge your friends to discover who’s boss. The app also offers a $15 friend referral bonus to all players, offering even more reason to get your mates involved!
- Skill Matching: FanDuel uses skill-matching technology to pair you with users of a similar experience and play level. This fair-play policy creates an equal playing field and prevents you from competing with way more experienced users. Skill matching is used for all head-to-head and multiplayer contests.
- Shared FanDuel Wallet: Share the same FanDuel account across Faceoff, FanDuel Casino, FanDuel Sportsbook, and Daily Fantasy Sports. This means your funds will be pooled into one wallet for easy access and to prevent any overlapping confusion. Depositing and withdrawing is easy using a range of online banking, prepaid card, and e-wallet payment methods.
Here are a couple of ways FanDuel Faceoff could improve over time.
- Asynchronous play: Faceoff’s asynchronous setup may allow more flexibility across states, but live head-to-head play would undoubtedly add a whole new level of fun. Some users have expressed their concern about playing against “ghost users,” which leads to skepticism about the site’s fairness. These users would have less concern if Faceoff introduced real-time games as the number of Faceoff players increases.
- Leaderboards: It would be great to see a leaderboard for each Faceoff title, adding a new element of personalization to the app. We also think this would increase user confidence that all competitors are real players from across the country.
FanDuel Faceoff FAQ
You don’t need a promo code to claim your FanDuel Faceoff welcome offer. Just create an account and make a first deposit of at least $10.
All new FanDuel Faceoff players can claim a $10 join bonus after registration. Simply create your account and deposit a minimum of $10 to unlock your bonus cash.
You will need to download the FanDuel Faceoff app to create an account and play games. The Faceoff app is available to both iOS and Android users. Click through to the site and click on the applicable download button to start the process. Then, choose the game you want to play and decide if you want to play for free or for cash.
FanDuel Faceoff is a real-money gaming site, but you can also play any title free of charge to build your skills or simply unwind. Look out for the ‘Free Entry’ label to get started.
Faceoff has a small collection of puzzle, sports, and word-based games, including Scrabble Cubes, Puzzle Pyramid, Grand Slam Superstar, and Boggle. All games are scored using points: the player with the most points at the end of the game wins the prize fund. When a game results in a draw, the winnings are shared between both players.
FanDuel Faceoff accepts withdrawals via PayPal, online banking, prepaid card, and check by mail. Withdrawals are processed fastest using PayPal or prepaid card, while checks can take up to 14 days to arrive.