FanDuel Casino Michigan – $1,000 Sign-up Bonus
Affiliated with the MotorCity Casino Hotel in Detroit, FanDuel’s Michigan online casino offers more than 250 games, a mobile casino app for iOS and Android devices, and an overall excellent player experience.
New customers at FanDuel Casino in Michigan can claim a refund in credits to cover up to $1,000 in net losses they may suffer during their first 24 hours of play. You do not need a FanDuel Casino promo code in Michigan to claim this offer. Just sign up with FanDuel Casino to claim the Play it Again bonus.
FanDuel then has several other promotions and offers to benefit players once you’ve played off the bonus cash. Keep reading to learn more about FanDuel’s “play it again” welcome promo and other offers, as well as other key features of the online casino.
FanDuel Casino promo code for Michigan
Michigan casino players don’t need a FanDuel Casino promo code to claim the best offer. Use this link to visit FanDuel and receive a welcome bonus worth up to $1,000. This comes in the form of a $1,000 FanDuel’s “play it again” welcome bonus.
|Online Casino||FanDuel Casino Michigan|
|FanDuel Casino Promo Code||None – Click to claim promo|
|Welcome Bonus||Up to $1,000 back on any net loss in first day|
|Days Valid||24 hours from opening verified account|
|Retail Partner||MotorCity Casino Hotel, Detroit|
|Last Updated||September 2023|
Read more: All Michigan casino bonus codes
FanDuel Michigan welcome bonus: Up to $1,000 back
Once you’ve created an account at FanDuel, just make a minimum deposit of $10 and start playing games to be eligible for the bonus. There are no off-limit games. As soon as you place your first wager, any net loss you incur over the next 24 hours up to $1,000 will receive an equal refund in bonus dollars.
If you get lucky during your first day of wagering, you won’t receive any refund, but if you don’t, FanDuel Casino will provide the refund within 72 hours. Since the refund will be casino credit, you won’t be able to withdraw it immediately. Instead, you’ll need to wager it.
Wagering requirements for Michigan players
If you end up with a net loss and receive refund credits, you’ll need to wager them once within seven days of doing so (essentially, a 1x playthrough requirement). You can withdraw whatever is left from your original deposit at any time without penalty. You can play any games you like to meet this requirement — all contribute equally.
Example: Suppose you make a $100 deposit after opening an account at FanDuel’s online casino. While a deposit bonus at another casino might match that deposit, giving you $200 to begin playing games, the FanDuel welcome bonus works differently.
FanDuel will let you play whatever games you like for 24 hours using your own money. If you end up losing more than you win, FanDuel will reimburse your net loss. In this example, then, if you end up losing $50 out of your original $100 after 24 hours of betting, FanDuel will provide a refund of $50 (in site credits) within 72 hours.
Terms and conditions
- If you’ve claimed the welcome bonus through FanDuel’s online sportsbook, you will not be eligible for this bonus through the casino.
- The bonus period begins as soon as you make your first real money wager and will last for 24 hours.
- FanDuel calculates your net loss as the amount you wager minus any winnings.
- You must have a minimum net loss of $5 to receive matching bonus dollars.
- Must be 21 or older. This offer is exclusive to Michigan players.
- You may play any casino games you like to satisfy the playthrough requirement.
How to use the FanDuel promo code in Michigan
As mentioned, you do not need to use a FanDuel promo code for the Michigan casino. Instead, navigate to the FanDuel Casino site and select the “Join Now” button to open a new registration window. You’ll need to enter your email address, a username and password of your choice, and two security questions with the answers.
Then, supply your address, phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security number. To finish up, click the boxes to signal that you’ve reviewed and agree with the site’s legal terms, then click “Create Account.”
FanDuel Casino will then verify your details. If it can’t do so, you may need to upload a copy of a government-issued identification card.
You’ll then need to deposit at least $10, which you can do by selecting the green plus icon in the top right corner of the game lobby. Next, click the green “Add Funds” button, and choose a deposit method from among FanDuel’s options. FanDuel’s bonus offer will apply to your first 24 hours after account creation.
Other promotions at FanDuel’s online casino
When you’re done with the welcome bonus, FanDuel’s promotions page will have other potential benefits to check out. Here are a few that were available during our review:
- Rewards from playing select slots: In the past, FanDuel online casino in Michigan has highlighted select games or select software developers, such as High 5 Games or ReelPlay, for promotions. Generally, to benefit from this type of promo, you will need to play a specific game, or games, for a week. If you wager a certain amount (such as $50), you’ll receive some bonus funds (such as $5).
- Rewards from playing select table games: Offers such as cash back on blackjack will provide a bonus when you wager a certain amount (such as $250) on blackjack games over a set promotional period. Offers such as these may also be leaderboard-based, with top players splitting the prize.
- Leaderboard drawings: Past events have included a $400,000 casino leaderboard prize pool. To qualify, you may need to wager a certain amount in a day to earn one entry ticket.
- Risk-free wagers: FanDuel has previously offered general promotions similar to the “play it again” welcome bonus, with a refund for any net losses over a set time frame.
What is the legal age to play online in Michigan?
You need to be at least 21 years old to play games at FanDuel or any other legal online casino in Michigan. While you can log in to your account from anywhere, you must be within Michigan state lines to legally wager at FanDuel Michigan.
FanDuel Michigan uses GeoComply software to keep track of your location when you log in on a desktop browser. You will need to download and install the plugin whenever you start playing games. The FanDuel Casino app, meanwhile, has location software as part of the platform. Note that you cannot play FanDuel games on a mobile browser.
Michigan was the site of FanDuel’s second online casino launch after Pennsylvania.The Michigan Gaming Control Board provides the licensing and regulatory oversight in the state.
FanDuel Michigan Casino app rating – 4.5/5
Built on the GameStack platform from software giant GAN, the FanDuel Casino app offers sharp graphics, smooth gameplay and a responsive and stable interface. The FanDuel app is available for iOS and Android devices and provides a similar experience as the full-sized browser-based site. Nearly all the same features are available, as well as most of the games.
While the layout is different from the full-sized version of the site, navigation remains simple and intuitive. You can access account information via the expandable menu along the bottom edge of the app, or in the top right corner of the screen on the website. Links for banking, promotions, customer support, and the games are front and center at all times.
The FanDuel Casino in Michigan offers players 250-plus games on the app, including real money slots, jackpot slots, blackjack, table and video poker, roulette, baccarat, and various games. New and featured games will appear by default, but you can use the navigation bar to sort games into specific categories or use the search function for hunting down specific titles.
Key features of the FanDuel casino app
The FanDuel Casino app in Michigan is one of the best in the business. Here are our picks for some of its top features:
- Reputation (4.5/5): FanDuel launched its daily fantasy sports site in 2009, giving the company plenty of time to build its customer base and player support team, as well as solid relationships with US-based banks and regulatory agencies.
- Welcome bonus (4.2/5): There may be larger and flashier casino bonuses and promos, but with the exception of only a couple of other online casinos, FanDuel’s 1x playthrough requirement is the casino equivalent of best in show. FanDuel’s welcome bonus also lets you play whatever game you like, without penalty. If you lose during your first day, FanDuel will reimburse your net loss with bonus cash that carries the 1x wagering requirement.
- Great app experience (4.6/5): FanDuel and GAN have teamed up to provide Michigan gamblers with a top-notch, award-winning platform for its casino app. Not only does the app perform well, but it’s also super easy to find your way around. Along with a top collection of popular casino games, the app gives you access to secure banking, responsive customer support, responsible gambling tools, promotions, and more.
If downloading an app to your device is not something you are ready to do, you can also enjoy mobile online gambling through the browser of your mobile device.
How to deposit and cash out at FanDuel Michigan Casino
FanDuel offers a variety of banking options to make secure deposits and withdrawals. To get started, select the deposit link at the top of the home screen. FanDuel Casino accepts deposits of $10 or more via the following methods:
- Mastercard/Visa credit and debit cards
- Online banking, Venmo, Skrill
- FanDuel Play+ card (prepaid)
- PayNearMe (cash voucher through a local retailer such as CVS Pharmacy, Family Dollar or 7-Eleven)
- Wire transfer
- Personal check
- Cash at the cage (MotorCity Casino Hotel)
Banking at the MotorCity Casino is available at the FanDuel Sportsbook ticket window or the casino floor cage.
When you’re ready to make a withdrawal, FanDuel will conduct an internal review first to guard against potential fraud. This process may take up to 48 hours to complete. After that, ACH e-check methods, PayPal and the FanDuel Play+ card will usually process your withdrawal within one to four business days.
For the most part, before you can use a banking option to make a withdrawal, you must have first used it to make a deposit. The only option this doesn’t apply to is receiving a check in the mail, which can take up to 10 business days to arrive, or in-person cash at the counter.
To use the cash at the counter option, make a request online, then visit the FanDuel Sportsbook ticket window or casino cage once you receive an approval notification. Online deposits and withdrawals at the casino counter carry a $50 minimum.
Here are all the withdrawal options:
- Online banking, Venmo, Skrill
- FanDuel Play+ card (prepaid)
- Check by mail
- Cash at the counter (MotorCity Casino Hotel)
FanDuel retail partner — MotorCity Casino
To operate online in Michigan, FanDuel has a partnership with the MotorCity Casino Hotel in Detroit. The casino is owned by Marian Ilitch, the co-founder of the Little Caesars pizza chain and the owner of the Detroit Tigers and Detroit Red Wings. FanDuel Casino launched online in Michigan in January of 2021.
The MotorCity venue features a luxury 400-room hotel and spa, various dining options, and live entertainment in a 2,400-seat theater. The casino proper includes a 100,000-square-foot gambling area, more than 2,700 slot machines, and nearly 60 table games. There are also two 12-table, smoke-free poker rooms.
- Address: 2901 Grand River Ave., Detroit, MI 48201
- Phone number: 866-782-9622
- Open: 24 hours
- Our review: Coming soon
Responsible gambling in Michigan
You’ll find a link to responsible gambling resources in FanDuel’s drop-down account menu under your profile icon in the upper right corner of the game lobby.
FanDuel has made it easy to set up custom limits on the amount of money you deposit or wager, and the time you spend on the app or website. Alternative tools will help you set a timeout for a short period of time, a longer period of time, or you can choose to close your account permanently. You can also reach out to customer support for assistance.