Free to Play IGT Slots Online
- 100,000 Pyramid Slot Machine
- Acorn Pixie Slots Game
- Bubble Craze Slots Machine
- Candy Bars Slot
- Cats Slot Game
- Cleopatra Plus Slots Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machines
- Coyote Moon Slot Game
- Crown of Egypt Slots
- Crystal Forest Online Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Game
- Day of the Dead Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slot Machines
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Ghostbusters Slot Machine
- Hot Roll Super Times Pay Slot Machine
- Kitty Glitter Slots Online
- Lobstermania 2 Slots
- Megabucks Slot Machines
- Monopoly Mega Movers Online Slots
- Pixies of the Forest Slot Game
- Samba de Frutas Slot Game
- Siberian Storm Slots Machine
- Stinkin’ Rich Slot Machine
- Texas Tea Slot Machine
- Treasures Of Troy Slot Game
- Triple Red Hot 777 Slots Machine
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel of Fortune On Tour Slot Machine
- Wheel Of Fortune Slot Machines
- White Orchid Slot Machine from IGT
- Wild Wolf Slot Machine Review
- Wishwood Online Slot
Triple Diamond slot review
A staple in land-based casinos, the Triple Diamond slot machine has been re-imagined for the mobile platform by IGT. This free slot game features three reels, nine paylines and has an RTP of 96.5%.
While Triple Diamond brims with the vintage-inspired charm that players know and love, it’s perfectly optimized for desktop and your mobile device.
If you’re into retro games with a small number of lines, check out this old-fashioned casino classic.
The look of Triple Diamond
Triple Diamond features a nostalgic look with its bars and diamond symbols. The bars feature different colors that denote their value.
The diamond symbol is naturally included in the game leading players to 10x their bet.
No, Triple Diamond does not have a lot of flash and pizzazz like many of the latest slot machines, particularly IGT games, but it does offer that classic casino look slot players known and love.
Players who don’t enjoy lots of bells and whistles or overly complex platforms will definitely enjoy this flashback slot game.
Triple Diamond: Core Gameplay
Triple Diamond does not feature as many symbols as many new games today, but it does contain those classic symbols that players are long familiar with. Each symbol features the look of a classic casino penny slot machine.
Players will recognize the green bar symbols that have long tenanted this game. The green bar symbols are worth 10x the player’s bet. The double purple bar symbols win players 20x their bet. Triple yellow bars award 40x the bet if they land three.
What players want to spin are seven classic red bars that will win them 100x the bet should they land three on a payline.
Additionally, players can earn smaller rewards with lesser-paying symbols when they land on one of the triple diamonds. This leads to 2x their bet.
Landing on three of any bars will lead to 5x their bet. Players who get two triple diamonds will win 10x the bet. Should they win three triple diamonds, they will earn a whopping 1,199x their bet.
Triple Diamonds allows players to play one through nine lines on any single spin. Players can bet from 10 to 300 coins.
Specific symbol overview
- One diamond icon rewards two credits
- Two diamonds reward 10 credits
- Three diamonds reward 2000 credits
- 100 rewards three 7s symbols
- 40 credits equal three yellow bars
- 20 credits reward for purple bars
- 10 credits reward three blue bars
- Five credits equal three black bars
Five credits may be bet per line for each spin. This makes the wager set at $0.45. Wins of up to 1000 credits can be paid direct.
IGT features mixed bars and seven symbols. IGT has created a version of the slot game that features ramped up rewards. Players should look for the Triple Diamond symbols to boost their win lines for exciting payouts.
Expert gamers suggest playing all nine paylines to maximize the payout.
Unfortunately, Triple Diamonds doesn’t offer free spins or hot game bonuses like other IGT games do, but its increased chance for winning combinations makes it ultra-exciting. The game features just one wild and a scatter.
About the game developer
IGT (International Game Technology) is a global gaming company that has its headquarters in London. IGT features cutting edge technology to create its interactive game platforms.
The company has a reputation for developing games with sophisticated platforms. Although Triple Diamonds features a vintage look, other IGT games are among the most innovative platforms for mobile.