Free to Play Konami Slots Online
- 100,000 Pyramid Slot Machine
- 3 Card Poker Online
- 50 Lions Slot Machine from Aristocrat
- Acorn Pixie Slots Game
- AGS Slot Games Online
- Alice & The Mad Tea Party Online Slots
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Slots
- American Roulette Online
- Anchorman Slot: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- Astronomical Magic Slot Game by Konami
- Bally Slot Machines
- Barcrest Slot Machines
- Bet on Virtual Cars Online
- Bier Haus Online Slot
- Black Diamond Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slots
- Black Knight Online Slot Review
- Blazing 7’s Blackjack
- Bonus Poker Online
- Bruce Lee: Fire of the Dragon Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots Machine
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot
- Captain Payback Online Slot
- Cash Spin Slot Machines
- Cash Wizard Slot Machines
- Cats Slot Game
- Celestial King Slot Machine
- Celestial Sun Riches Slot Machine
- Chili Chili Fire Slot Machine
- China Mystery Slot Review
- China Shores Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slots Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machines
- Cool Jewels Online Slot
- Coyote Moon Slot Game
- Crown of Egypt Slots
- Crystal Forest Online Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Game
- Da Vinci Ways Slot Machine
- Dancing Drums Slot Machine Online
- Day of the Dead Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slot Machines
- Destiny Video Poker
- Deuces Wild Video Poker
- Divine Fortune Online Slot
- Double Bonus Spin Roulette
- Dr. Jekyll Goes Wild Slot Game
- Dragon Spin Slot Machine
- Dragon’s Law Twin Fever Slot Game
- Elvis Slots Online
- Elvis the King Lives Slot Machine
- Epic Monopoly II Online Slots
- European Roulette Online
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fire Queen Slot Online
- Five Play Draw Poker
- Fortune Stacks Slot Machine
- Free Slots Online – Play 200+ Free Casino Games
- French Roulette Online
- Frozen Inferno Slot Review
- Fu Dao Le Slot Machine
- Game King Video Poker by IGT
- Ghostbusters Slot Machine
- Giant’s Gold Slot Machine
- Glitz Online Slot Machine
- Golden Wolves Slot Game
- Goldfish Slot Machine
- Great Tiger Slot Machine Review
- Green Machine Deluxe Slot Game
- Gypsy Fire Slot Game
- Hercules High & Mighty Online Slots
- High 5 Slot Games
- High Voltage Blackout Slot Machine
- Horses GO Virtual Racing
- Hot Roll Super Times Pay Slot Machine
- Hot Shot Slots Game
- IGT Slots & Casino Games
- Imperial Wealth Slot Machine
- Invaders from the Planet Moolah Slot Machine
- Jackpot Inferno Slot Machine
- Jacks or Better Video Poker
- Jester Poker
- Jin Ji Boa Xi Slots
- Jumpin Jalapenos Slot Machine
- KISS: Shout it Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots Online
- Konami Slot Games
- Kronos Online Slots
- La Bomba Online Slot Review
- Lady Robin Hood Slot Machine
- Let It Ride Poker Online
- Lion Festival Slot Game Review
- Lobstermania Slots
- Lotus Land Slot Game
- Lucky Link Beats Slot Game
- Lucky Tree Slot Machine
- Lunaris Online Slots
- Magnificent Jewels Slots
- Mammoth Power Slot Machine Review
- Mata Hari Slot Machine
- Megabucks Slot Machines
- Michael Jackson Slot Machine
- Mississippi Stud Poker Online
- Monopoly 250K Slot Review
- Monopoly Big Event Slot Game
- Monopoly Bring the House Down Slot Review
- Monopoly Mega Movers Online Slots
- New Online Slot Games
- OMG Kittens Slot Machine
- One Red Cent Deluxe Slot Machine
- Online Baccarat – Free and Real Money
- Online Roulette for Real Money
- Online Slots Real Money
- Pai Gow Poker Online
- Pixies of the Forest Slot Game
- Pompeii Slots from Aristocrat
- Pride of Egypt Slots by Konami
- Quick Hits Slot Machine
- Raging Rhino Slot Machine
- Rainbow Riches Slots
- Rawhide Slot By Konami
- Red Fortune Slot Machine
- Reel ’em In Slots Online
- Regal Poker & Double Double Regal
- Respin Rhino Slot Review
- Riverboat Queen Slot Machine
- Royal Elephant Slot Machine
- Samba de Frutas Slot Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Game
- SG Interactive Slots
- Shikibu Slot Game
- Siberian Storm Slots Machine
- Smokin’ Hot Gems Slot Machine
- Solstice Celebration Slots
- Sparkling Roses Slot Machine Review
- Star Watch Fire Slot Review
- Stinkin’ Rich Slot Machine
- Sun and Moon Slot Machine
- Super Fruits Wild Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot Game
- Sword of Destiny Slot Game
- Texas Tea Slot Machine
- The Cheshire Cat Slot Game
- Treasures Of Troy Slot Game
- Triple Cash Wheel Slots Machine
- Triple Diamond Slot Machine
- Triple Play Draw Video Poker
- Triple Red Hot 777 Slots Machine
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em Online
- Vegas Hits Slot Machine
- Video Poker Online
- Vikings Slot Machine
- Virtual Horse Racing Online
- Virtual Motorcycle Casino Game
- Virtual Soccer Game Online
- Volts & Bolts Online Slots
- Whales of Cash Slots from Aristocrat
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel of Fortune On Tour Slot Machine
- Wheel Of Fortune Slot Machines
- White Orchid Slot Machine from IGT
- Wild Red Quick Hits Slot Machine
- Wild Wild Gems Slot Game Review
- Wild Wolf Slot Machine Review
- Willy Wonka Slot Machines
- Wings of the Phoenix Slot Game
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wishwood Online Slot
- WMS Slots Online
- Wonder Woman Slot Machine
- Zappit Blackjack
- Zeus 1000 Online Slots
- Zeus God of Thunder Slots Machine
- Zeus III Slot Review & Free Game
- Zeus Slots Machine
Wealthy Monkey Slot Review
Konami’s Wealthy Monkey slot machine is a stunningly beautiful game, with an equally stunning bonus round. This Chinese-themed game follows the spirit of the mischievous monkey.
Konami’s action-stacked symbols can switch an ordinary spin into a loaded set of reels. Lucky players able to follow the monkey into the bonus game will find its real riches. The loaded, wild multipliers in the free spin round can let players steal a little bit of the monkey’s money for themselves.
Wealthy Monkey Appearance
The art design in this game is absolutely beautiful. The background of purple waves frames the simple red reels with a nice, calm setting.
Each of the symbols is done in a matching art style. There’s the titular monkey, along with a bull, a fish, a bat, a flower and a piece of fruit. The bull and monkey animate when they’re on a winning line.
Each piece is colorful and done in a style that mimics the effect of layered paper or wood cutouts. It gives the symbols a clean, sharp look that is also incredibly detailed and ornate.
Even the basic card symbols of A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9” are done in a matching cutout style that blends in with the rest of the art.
Unfortunately, the sound design is basic in the Wealthy Monkey slot machine. Players hoping for a little theme music will be disappointed. There’s no background soundtrack for the spins, just a few chimes and bells.
The Monkey and Bull symbols will occasionally make a little noise to signal a win, but that’s about it.
The celebration music for a big win is just a standard classical-style orchestra piece. A little more work here would have really helped create a richer experience.
Wealthy Monkey: Core Gameplay
The slot game Wealthy Monkey sticks with a five-reel design that’s three rows high. There are 30 paylines in play, and players do not have the option to play less.
Each spin also requires a feature bet, which starts at 15 credits.
Matches are made left to right along the paylines, and everything but the Bull and the Scatter bonus requires a set of three. The Bull will pay out for just two matches, and the Scatter bonus pieces pay out a 30x line bet consolation prize for two showing up anywhere on the reels.
Wild spaces are included, with the Wealthy Monkey symbol able to substitute for everything except a bonus symbol. Note that the Wild spaces can only show up in the second, third, fourth and fifth rows.
The action-stacked symbols are in this slot game from Konami. While it doesn’t tie into any other features, certain reels have sections overwritten with a shared symbol before each spin. This symbol can be anything except the Wild symbol or the Scatter bonus space.
This basically acts as a Reverse Wild. It has the potential to set up large stacks of the same symbols in different spots across the board. It doesn’t guarantee a win, but it’s a good way to get close to five-of-a-kind sets.
Players will probably notice that the wins don’t come too frequently in the standard game. Since Wild symbols can’t appear in the first row, it can be hard actually to get a payline started.
The pay table also isn’t too generous. None of the three-of-a-kind pairs pay above break even. Even the sets of four are losses until players get to the Fish, which is the third-highest paying symbol.
The game tends to be long stretches of complete losses or small wins, with the occasional loaded set of stacked symbols giving a big payout. Players looking to get ahead either need to hit a few big combinations or trigger the bonus game.
Bonus Round: The Free Spin Game
Wealthy Monkey slots have most of the fun features hidden behind its free spin bonus game. During regular play, an ornate bonus symbol can appear on the reels. Getting three symbols in any order on one spin is enough to start the game.
Three bonus symbols grant the player seven bonus spins. Getting four or five bonus symbols respectively rewards 15 and 30 free spins.
The exciting part of the bonus round is that the Wealthy Monkey decides to be a little more generous. During a free spin, any Wild symbol that is part of a winning payline has a chance to become a special Wild multiplier with 2x, 3x or 5x value.
Even better, if one Wild symbol in a reel changes every other Wild symbol in that reel will also transform into that multiplier.
Multipliers in separate reels stack with one another, and the bonus round supports the multiplier going as high as 45x.
It is also possible to trigger the bonus scatter win again during a free spin to add spins to the counter, and just getting two bonus symbols provides two extra free spins during the bonus round.
Wealthy Monkey is an incredibly pretty slot machine that sadly doesn’t offer enough to make it a positive recommendation. The symbols are nice, but there’s very little work put into the experience. Without any unique sound, the game starts to seem a bit lifeless.
Also, as much fun as it is to watch the multipliers stack up for a crazy bonus round, that’s all this game has going for it. Just watching the standard gameplay is an exercise in patience. There’s not enough going on in the reels to keep the excitement high.
Players looking for a crazy bonus round will be happy though, and with a 96.1 percent RTP, it’s a fine game with competitive returns. Other than the art design though, there’s nothing that makes this any better than similar machines.