Marc has been covering the casino and gambling space since moving to Las Vegas just over 10 years ago. Prior to entering the gaming space, he was a partner in an entertainment marketing firm on the east coast. Studying and working in marketing in a different industry for a decade allows Marc to see cover casinos, sports and entertainment from a unique point of view.
Marc Meltzer is a contributing writer for PlayUSA and PlayNevada. He has been covering the Las Vegas casino and gambling market for more than a decade.
Meltzer has been gambling since the second grade but his interest in the space exploded after visiting his first casino in Atlantic City. Between looking for studying odds, putting that knowledge into play and finding advantage plays inside and outside of the casino covering this area was a no-brainer.
In a previous life, Marc shared the stage big and small helping to develop bands that would eventually become mainstream successes. Today, he keeps his ear to the ground to keep up on everything happening inside and around Las Vegas casinos and their respective rewards programs.
Posts by Marc Meltzer:
- Bally’s Could Sell The Tropicana ‘For The Right Price’, 08 Nov 2023
- Circa Sports To Operate Silverton Sportsbook Starting Jan. 1, 2024, 07 Nov 2023
- Las Vegas Gaming Revenue Up In September While Visitation Falls Slightly, 03 Nov 2023
- MGM Resorts Deal With Marriott Delayed Until 2024, 01 Nov 2023
- Caesars Palace, Nobu Hospitality Celebrate A Decade Together In Las Vegas, 31 Oct 2023
- Las Vegas News, Rumors, Shows, And Sports In November 2023, 30 Oct 2023
- Oakland A’s Closer To Firming Up Las Vegas Timeline, 27 Oct 2023
- Looking Ahead To New Las Vegas Casino Construction In 2024 And Beyond, 26 Oct 2023
- Downtown Las Vegas’ Fremont Casino Completes Expansion And Refresh, 24 Oct 2023
- Las Vegas Makes Its Way Into Super Bowl Host City Rotation, 23 Oct 2023