Caesars Casino Indiana – Review and Promo Code
Disclaimer: Caesars online casino is not yet available in Indiana, but we expect it to be among the first casinos to launch should Indiana legalize online casinos. This preview is speculative based on the Caesars casino app in other states.
Caesars online casino could be one of the first to launch in Indiana. Already operating a top online sportsbook in the state, the casino platform would likely follow if online slots and table games become legal. Caesars already has four physical casinos in the state — Horseshoe Hammond, Horseshoe Indianapolis, Harrah’s Hoosier Park Racing & Casino, and Caesars Southern Indiana.
When Caesars Casino does come online, you’ll be able to sign with Caesars Indiana promo code FREE10 and receive a welcome bonus worth up to $2,500.
Caesars online casino has been a favorite in states where it is already regulated for several years now. Read our preview of Caesars in Indiana to learn what to expect should the casino launch there. We’ll take you through the promotions, games, and banking options we’re likely to see.
Caesars Casino promo code for Indiana
Sign up using Caesars Indiana promo code FREE10 to unlock your welcome bonus.
|Caesars Indiana promo code||FREE10|
|Deposit Bonus||200% up to $2,000|
|No Deposit Bonus||$10|
|Wagering Requirement||Depends on the game|
|Weekly Free Spins?||TBD|
|Retail Locations||- Horseshoe Hammond, 777 Casino Center Drive, Hammond
- Horseshoe Indianapolis, 4300 N Michigan Road, Shelbyville
- Harrah's Hoosier Park Racing & Casino, 4500 Dan Patch Circle, Anderson
- Caesars Southern Indiana. 11999 Casino Center Drive, Elizabeth
|Last Updated||November 2023|
Caesars Casino’s first deposit bonus
When you create a casino account and make a deposit — minimum of $20 — Caesars will match it at a rate of 200% up to $2,000. You can use these bonus funds to get familiar with the online casino’s game library.
Any bonus cash you claim from Caesars’ first deposit bonus will require you to wager it a set number of times to release the bonus funds to your cash balance. The number of times you need to wager the bonus depends on the game: 15x on slots, 30x on video poker, 75x on blackjack, and 150x on roulette and baccarat.
- Example: Say you create an account at Caesars online casino and make a first deposit of $25. Caesars would then give you an extra $50 in bonus cash. To meet the wagering requirement playing slots, you would need to wager $750 in seven days.
Terms and conditions
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must be in a state where Caesars online casino is legal.
- Minimum deposit of $20.
Caesars’ no deposit bonus in Indiana
When you create your Caesars account, the casino will also send you a $10 welcome bonus before you’ve even made a deposit. Simply log into your account within seven days to claim this — you can then browse the casino’s lobby for a game that takes your fancy.
The playthrough requirement for Caesars’ $10 no deposit bonus is the same as for the deposit bonus — 15x on slots, 30x on video poker, 75x on blackjack or 150x on roulette and baccarat to move the bonus funds to your available cash balance. Again, you have seven days to meet the requirement.
How to use the Caesars Casino promo code
To claim the Caesars welcome bonus, head to the online casino site and hit “Bet Now.” From there, you will be prompted to create an account by entering the following details:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home address
- Social Security number
- Bonus code
Caesars will then verify your details, and any available no-deposit bonus will be available the first time you log in to your account. The deposit bonus will then kick in when you add money to your account for the first time.
Other Caesars Casino promotions
You will find new promotions at Caesars Casino on a regular basis. These can include leaderboards, giveaways, free spins, and more. Here’s an idea of what you might find at Caesars in Indiana:
- Leaderboards: Opt into these and play eligible games to work your way up the ranks — the top players at the end of the month will receive a share of a cash prize.
- Mystery Mondays: Claim a new surprise offer every week with Caesars’ Mystery Mondays. This could be bonus cash, free spins, or a deposit matching bonus.
- Happy Hour: Play select games at Caesars to claim $5 in bonus cash for every 50 tier credits you collect.
What is the legal age to gamble online in Indiana?
While online casino gambling is not yet legal in the state, the minimum age to bet on sports online in Indiana is 21. Should online casinos in Indiana become legal, the minimum age to play will likely be the same, and online casinos like Caesars will verify this when you create an account.
As an Indiana player, you will also need to prove you’re accessing Caesars from within state lines. Caesars will check your location every time you log in, whether that’s on desktop or mobile.
Caesars Casino app rating 4/5
The Caesars Indiana casino app is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. This means you can access slots, table games, promotions and more from your phone whenever it’s convenient.
You can use the app’s homepage as your base at Caesars. Banners at the top of the page will share the latest deals and games, while the main menu will help you to navigate.
Selecting a game type will let you browse all titles in that category, and sort and filter options are available to streamline the browsing process. You can also claim Caesars Rewards points, deposit funds and make withdrawals using the Caesars app.
Key features of the Caesars app
Caesars has spent years perfecting its online casino in the US. Here is how it stacks up in some key areas:
- Homepage banners: 5/5. Caesars uses banners at the top of its homepage to inform users of the latest updates, games and promotions. You will find these on both the website and app to show you what’s new.
- Caesars Rewards: 4/5. Receive tier credits and reward credits for every bet you place at the casino with Caesars Rewards. You can then use these to claim benefits both online and in person at Caesars locations across the US.
- Registration guide: 5/5. This will help you to sign up, add money to your account and start playing games for the first time.
- Regular giveaways: 4/5. The promotions page on the Caesars app will show you any regular giveaways and leaderboards. Games relevant to the promotions appear as such in the lobby, so they’re always easy to find.
- Banking: 5/5. Options to make deposits include prepaid cards, online banking, and e-wallets. Withdrawal requests will process within 24 hours.
How to deposit and cash out at Caesars online casino
Click the “Deposit” link in the app’s main menu to start the process of adding money to your account. The minimum deposit is $20, and you can choose from the following banking options:
- Prepaid Play+ card
- Online banking
- VIP Preferred
- Cash at the cage of a partner casino
Withdrawals are just as easy — requests generally process within 24 hours, and cash will arrive in the following three to five business days. PayPal, online banking, and prepaid card are the available options to receive your cash.
Caesars Casino retail locations in Indiana
In addition to the Caesars online sportsbook, Caesars Entertainment also has four casino venues already operating in Indiana: Horseshoe Hammond, Horseshoe Indianapolis, Harrah’s Hoosier Park, and Caesars Southern Indiana.
- Address: 777 Casino Center Drive, Hammond, IN 46320
- Phone number: 866-711-7463
- Operating hours: 24 hours
- Our Review
- Address: 4300 N Michigan Road, Shelbyville, IN 46176
- Phone number: 877-386-4463
- Operating hours: 24 hours
Harrah’s Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
- Address: 4500 Dan Patch Circle, Anderson, IN 46013
- Phone number: 800-526-7223
- Operating hours: 24 hours
- Our Review
Caesars Southern Indiana
- Address: 11999 Casino Center Drive, Elizabeth, IN 47117
- Phone number: 866-676-7463
- Operating hours: Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 a.m.; 9 a.m. Friday through 5 a.m. Sunday
- Our Review
Responsible gambling in Indiana
You can click on the green “RG” logo at the top of the Caesars site to access the casino’s responsible gambling terms and conditions. The casino’s FAQ is also great for finding details on betting safely.
All Caesars players can set limits on their spending and betting time on the site. If you need to, it’s also easy to start a timeout or to self-exclude. You can self-exclude on the state level by contacting the Indiana Gaming Commission.