Borgata PA Online Casino – Bonus Code PLAYCAS for $1,020 Promo
Borgata Casino Pennsylvania offers new customers a deposit matching bonus of 100% up to $1,000 when they sign up with Borgata bonus code PLAYCAS. If that wasn’t enough, you can also receive a $20 free play bonus.
We’ll go over more about that in this review, as well as the ins and outs of the Borgata Casino app, how to deposit and cash out from the platform, and the main pros of choosing Borgata over other online gambling options in Pennsylvania.
Borgata Casino PA bonus code in December 2023
When you enter the best Borgata Casino code PLAYCAS as a new customer, the online casino will provide you with a $20 bonus and match your first deposit dollar for dollar, up to $1,000.
|Borgata PA Bonus Code||PLAYCAS|
|Deposit Bonus||100% match up to $1,000|
|Wagering Requirement||15x for the deposit bonus, 1x for the no deposit bonus|
|Weekly Free Spins?||Not available|
|PA Retail Casino||Rivers Casino Philadelphia|
|Last Verified||December 2023|
Related: Compare all PA bonus code offers
Borgata PA first deposit bonus
Borgata’s deposit bonus is available when you use the top Borgata PA bonus code PLAYCAS and make a qualifying deposit of $10 after the casino verifies your account. The bonus amount will be the same as the first deposit, with a maximum limit of $1,000. The casino will credit the first deposit bonus as bonus dollars, which act as casino play credits.
This promotion is available for 30 days from the moment you create an account, which means you can make a first deposit anytime during that time frame to claim the offer.
The bonus dollars you’ll get are valid for all casino games, except for baccarat, roulette and poker. This is important to note as you must meet the wagering requirement by playing casino games.
To unlock the deposit bonus credits as actual money, you’ll need to make wagers totaling 15 times the amount of the bonus, and you’ll have 14 days to do so from the time you make your first deposit.
Additionally, different games contribute different percentages of your wagers toward meeting the requirement:
- Slots, jackpot slots, scratch cards, fixed odds games, virtual games: 100%
- Table games (except roulette, baccarat and blackjack), live dealer (all games), craps: 20%
- Blackjack (non-live dealer): 10%
Suppose your first deposit at Borgata Casino is $30. Borgata will match that with an additional $30 in bonus money in your account. You’ll then need to wager $450 on slots over the next 14 days to meet the wagering requirement to unlock the bonus as withdrawable cash.
That number changes if you play other games instead of slots. For instance, if you attempt to meet the requirement by playing solely craps, you would need to place $2,250 in wagers, and it would be $4,500 if you played only blackjack.
Terms and conditions
- Must be 21 or older.
- Pennsylvania players only.
Borgata Pennsylvania no deposit bonus
Before you even get to the deposit matching bonus, though, Borgata PA will provide $20 in bonus funds when you create an account as a new user. You can use this money to check out the games and get a feel for the site before you decide if you want to deposit some of your own money and continue wagering.
The no deposit bonus at Borgata Casino in PA only has a one-time wagering requirement, which means that you only have to wager $20 before you can withdraw any associated winnings. You have seven days to do so before the bonus expires.
Note, however, that your wagers can only contribute to meeting one wagering requirement at a time. So it’s probably a good idea to tackle this one first, before the deposit bonus. And since you get these bonus funds before you even have to deposit, you could potentially meet the requirement before you even start the clock on the requirement for the deposit bonus.
The only games you can’t wager on to meet this requirement are jackpot slots and poker.
Terms and conditions
- Must be 21 or older.
- Pennsylvania players only.
How to use the Borgata bonus code in Pennsylvania
To use the Borgata PA casino bonus code PLAYCAS, you’ll need to create an account at Borgata as a first-time customer. To do that, you can head to the Borgata online casino site and select the registration button. You’ll then need to fill in some personal details:
- Once you’ve selected the register button, fill in your email address, then a password, and your first and last names as they appear on your driver’s license.
- You’ll also need to provide the last four digits of your Social Security number, your date of birth, your phone number, and your home address.
- Also enter the bonus code PLAYCAS in the relevant field.
- Click on “Create My Account” to complete the process.
Once Borgata verifies your Pennsylvania account, the $20 in bonus funds should become available. Then, if you decide to make a deposit, Borgata will match it as we described above.
Other promotions at Borgata Casino in Pennsylvania
- Triple Play: This promotion is available from Friday to Sunday, and you must opt in every Friday. If you wager $500 on table games or live dealer games, you’ll receive $25 in bonus funds. If you wager $500 on slots, you’ll receive 50 free spins. Your bonus will only be available for use in the game category that you played to receive it. There is a 20x wagering requirement for this promo, which you must meet within one day of receiving the bonus.
What is the legal age to play online in Pennsylvania?
The legal gambling age in Pennsylvania is 21. Additionally, you must be present within state lines to access, deposit money into, and wager at legal online gambling platforms.
Borgata Casino has a license from the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, and it will verify your details when you create an account. You may sometimes need to upload a picture of a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, to your account.
Borgata Casino PA app rating 4.2/5
The Borgata Pennsylvania Casino app is available for iOS and Android devices, either smartphones or tablets. One of the app’s main strong points is how user-friendly it is due to its layout and graphics. The Borgata app somewhat resembles the website version of the casino, but in our opinion, it has a sleeker look and better navigation.
You can check your balance in the top right corner of the app, as well as access the cashier by clicking on “Deposit” or managing your account’s settings from the drop-down menu.
Game-wise, the app includes all the titles that are available on the website. You can search by specific titles through the search option on the bottom menu or quickly filter the different game categories by selecting the button labeled with the type you’re interested in.
We also noticed that the help center seems easier to navigate on the app than the website version of the online casino. Overall, we consider the Borgata Casino app to be one of the best in the Pennsylvania market.
Key features of the Borgata Pennsylvania app
- Casino-related information 3.9/5: If you didn’t know, Borgata Casino has a blog where it frequently posts info about how to play certain games, what specific terms mean, and even game reviews. This blog has some of the most detailed overviews of casino games and acts as an encyclopedia for the casino world. The content is particularly good for beginners.
- Borgata Rewards 4.5/5: At Borgata Casino, you earn loyalty points regardless of where you play, as long as it is at one of the MGM brands. The higher the number of points you earn, the better the rewards you’re able to redeem. These rewards are valid for online and retail locations, making this a comprehensive loyalty program.
- Exclusive games: 4.9/5: Borgata offers exclusive slot and table options. Many of these exclusive titles also have progressive jackpots. You can find Lucky 8 Keno, Dazzling Sun and Mango Madness among the exclusive games.
How to deposit and cash out at Borgata Pennsylvania Casino
Depositing funds into your Borgata account is easy and secure. And remember, when you use the best Borgata Casino PA bonus code PLAYCAS, you’ll get up to $1,020 in bonuses, including a 100% deposit match for up to $1,000.
The casino works with multiple reputable and trustworthy payment options:
- VIP Preferred
- Borgata Play+ card
- Online banking
- Apple Pay
Regardless of which payment method you use, you’ll have to make a minimum deposit of $10. The deposit maximums may vary depending on the payment method, and you can learn more in the cashier section of your account.
When it comes to withdrawals, the minimums and maximums also vary, as do the processing times:
- Visa: Three to five business days
- PayPal: Within 24 hours
- VIP Preferred: Three to seven business days
- Bank transfer: One to three business days
- Online banking: Three business days
- Play+ prepaid card: Within six hours
Rivers Casino Philadelphia
Borgata’s online casino is a branch of BetMGM, which partnered with Rush Street Gaming to launch its online gambling operations in Pennsylvania.
Borgata itself has an online skin courtesy of Rivers Casino Philadelphia, a Rush Street property, allowing it to operate in the state since BetMGM doesn’t own any land-based establishment in Pennsylvania.
- Address: 1001 N. Delaware Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Phone number: 877-477-3715
- Operating hours: Open 24/7
- Rivers Casino Philadelphia review
Responsible gambling in Pennsylvania
Borgata Casino falls under the oversight of the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. Borgata has a section of its website dedicated to responsible gambling to keep up with the license standards and help keep its players safe.
You can access this information by clicking where it says “Responsible Gaming” at the bottom of the website. The page contains the warning signs of problem gambling and tips on whom to contact and when.
Through the account settings, you can also set multiple limits on your gambling. For instance, it’s possible to set wagering limits and play session limits or also to self-exclude.
Borgata also lists the National Council on Problem Gambling helpline — 1-800-GAMBLER — if you feel you need more assistance.