Several things come to mind when we talk about the heavens: angels, harps, golden gates, and pearly white clouds. Angel’s Touch by Lightning Box lets you experience all of this in a virtual slot machine.
The machine features five reels with four rows, totaling up to 40 pay-lines. It’s beautifully designed with crisp and creative graphics, triumphant animations, and thematic music and sounds. Players can experience Angel’s Touch’s free plays bonus game, which is rife with opportunity and devils hiding in the shadows to snatch your potential out from under you.
Slots to play next
What makes Angel’s Touch slot great
Angel’s Touch has a couple of aspects that make it stand out from the crowd of slot machines. Here are some of the best things about the game:
- Free plays: Landing on three or more scatters not only nets you a big win, it gives you eight free plays with the potential for multipliers and extra wilds.
- Massive payout potential: Hitting five wilds actually pays out a bigger win than five of the most rare symbol — 160x your bet. Combine that with the 40 pay-lines to make a possible win of up to 6,400x your bet.
- Graphics: Angel’s Touch’s graphics are its strongest feature. They’re unique, brightly colored, and well-made.
How Angel’s Touch slot could improve
It’s very rare to find a perfect game in any genre, and Angel’s Touch isn’t immune. Here are some features this machine could improve upon:
- Bonus features: Angel’s Touch only has one bonus feature: its bonus plays. Although the bonus plays are a little more involved than your average slot machine, the game would still benefit from a second bonus feature.
- Gameplay: The gameplay, like a lot of slots, can get stale very quickly. For Angel’s Touch, the player’s involvement is limited to clicking play every couple of seconds.
- Bets: The machine doesn’t have a wide range of bets available. Many slots allow you to bet higher amounts, such as 50 or 100 credits, but the maximum on Angel’s Touch is five.
Angel’s Touch specs
|Min / Max Bet||$0.50 - $5.00|
|# of Pay-lines||40|
|Max Free Spins||Limitless|
|Bonus Features||Free spins|
How to play Angel’s Touch slot online
There are two versions of Angel’s Touch available online, and both are pretty easy to access. The free version is available on our website. All you have to do is open the game, use the control panel on the bottom to set your bet, and start spinning. You can bet a minimum of 0.5 credits and a maximum of five. If you run out of credits, refreshing the page resets your balance to 1,000.
If you want to try the real-money slots version of Angel’s Touch, you can play it at one of the approved online casinos below. Most modern online casinos offer deposit bonuses or no-deposit bonuses for new players to try the slots before committing any real money to them.
Bonus and jackpots for Angel’s Touch (Rating of 2/5)
Angel’s Touch’s bonus features are held back by their lack of quantity. There’s only one feature: the free plays. Landing on three or more bonus scatters activates the bonus game, giving you eight free plays. Before you begin your spins, however, you have to search the clouds.
You’re given eight clouds to choose from, and once you choose two devils, your free games start. Other bonuses hidden in the clouds include increased multipliers and more common wilds. Once you’re in the free plays, you can retrigger the feature and earn eight more spins.
Angel’s Touch graphics and visuals (Rating of 4/5)
The best and most unique aspect of Angel’s Touch is its visuals. The graphics are creative and crisp, and they fit the heavenly theme perfectly. The animations for the victories and the bonus game are fun and entertaining to watch, and the sound effects are thematic without being annoying. If there’s anything to criticize about Angel’s Touch’s visuals, it’s the missed opportunity to add idle animations to the background.
Angel’s Touch gameplay (Rating of 3/5)
Like most slot machines, the gameplay in Angel’s Touch isn’t very involved. Your actions are primarily limited to changing your bet and clicking the spin button every couple of seconds. The game gets added points, however, because of its bonus feature, which allows you to choose clouds and earn extra bonuses during your free spins. Angel’s Touch is also very clear about how and where you won at the end of every spin.
Overall rating for Angel’s Touch by Lightning Box (Rating of 3/5)
Angel’s Touch is a very average slot machine. It has a little more involvement than a typical slot, but it has fewer bonus features than most. The game stands out when it comes to its graphics and sound effects, but its animations could be better.
Overall, we give this slot a 3/5 rating. This rating could easily be improved with added bonus features and a little more animation, whether it’s in the symbols or in the stagnant background.