Caesars Casino New York Promo Code – $2,000 Deposit Bonus
Disclaimer: Caesars online casino is not yet available in New York. This preview is speculative based on the Caesars casino app in states that already have regulated online casinos, and will updated if and when it launches in NY.
If New York eventually legalizes online casinos, Caesars is almost certainly to be key player. It already operators an online sportsbook in the state, and is partnered with Point Place Casino in Bridgeport. Use Caesars NY promo code FREE10 to activate your welcome offer of a deposit bonus worth up to $2,000.
In a number of other states already, the Caesars online casino offers hundreds of games, along with weekly promotions and solid customer support. Plus, all new customers will likely have the chance to unlock a two-part welcome offer to help them get started.
Here’s our full preview of Caesars Casino to give you an idea of what to expect should it eventually launch in New York. We’ll go over promotions, games, and the app, among other key aspects.
Caesars Casino promo code for New York
Sign up with Caesars NY bonus code FREE10 to activate your welcome offer, worth up to $2,000.
|Caesars Casino promo code NY
|200% up to $2,000
|No Deposit Bonus
|10x the bonus on slots, 20x on video poker
|Weekly Free Spins?
|Point Place Casino, Bridgeport, New York
|Unknown at this time
Caesars Casino NY promo: $2,000 first-deposit bonus
When you create an account at Caesars Casino using promo code FREE10and deposit $10 or more into that account, the online casino will match your deposit at a rate of 200% up to a maximum of $2,000.
You’ll then need to wager the bonus cash on some of the online casino games to learn the ropes and unlock the funds for withdrawal.
To unlock the Caesars bonus cash for withdrawal, you will need to meet the casino’s wagering requirement. If you’re wagering on slots, the requirement is to wager the bonus amount 10x.
You can also play video poker to unlock the bonus cash for withdrawal. However, in that case, you would need to meet a 20x playthrough requirement. Table games, including roulette and blackjack, don’t work for meeting the requirement.
- Example: Say your first deposit at Caesars is for $20 — which is the minimum the online casino accepts for digital deposit methods. Caesars would then give you $40 in bonus cash. You would then need to wager $400 on slots to meet the casino’s playthrough requirement within your first 30 days on the site.
Terms and conditions
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must be a new Caesars online customer
- Must be in New York State
Caesars Casino NY no-deposit bonus
Also, when you register for an account, Caesars will provide $10 in bonus funds. To claim this, log in for the first time and locate the funds in your bonus balance.
The wagering requirement on Caesars’ $10 sign-up bonus is the same as on the first deposit bonus: 10x if you play slots and 20x if you play video poker. That means, to unlock it for withdrawal, you would need to make $100 in bets on online slots at Caesars or $200 in bets on video poker. You’ll have seven days to meet the requirement, starting on the day that the online casino awards the bonus.
How to use the Caesars Casino bonus code
Start by accessing the Caesars Casino website. You may need to select your state before it will redirect you. Click on the “bet now” button to find the casino’s registration form and enter the necessary details:
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Home address
- Caesars NY promo code FREE10
Read and agree to the site’s terms and conditions, then wait for Caesars to verify your details. You will receive the initial $10 bonus when you sign into Caesars for the first time. If you also make a deposit, that first deposit will qualify for the matching part of the Caesars bonus.
Other promotions available
Caesars tends to release the bulk of its casino promotions at the start of the month. However, it also launches weekly offers occasionally, so it’s best to keep an eye on the casino’s promotions page for the latest information. Here are a couple of promos you might see:
- Monthly giveaways: Caesars runs leaderboard giveaways almost every month. Wager on select games to work your way up the board for the chance to win a cash prize.
- Mystery Mondays: Log in every Monday to unlock a mystery bonus.
- Reward credits multiplier: Receive double the reward credits at Caesars Rewards when you play specific games at the casino.
- Happy hour: Play live dealer games between 12 p.m. and 10 p.m. for special offers. You can receive $5 in bonus cash for every 50 tier credits you collect while playing.
What is the legal age to play online in New York?
If New York legalizes online casino gambling, the minimum age will almost certainly be 21. That is already the minimum age to participate in legal online sports betting in the state. You will also need to be within state borders to play games for real money. Caesars will check this via geolocation when you sign in.
Caesars Casino NY app rating 4.6/5
Caesars has its own casino app available for both iOS and Android devices. In addition to games, the app lets you access promotions, the cashier, and customer support.
When you download the app and log in for the first time, make sure to familiarize yourself with the banners at the top of each page. These share all the latest promotions and new game releases at the casino.
The Caesars app will generally have most of the same games as are on the online casino’s website in a particular state, including jackpots, roulette, blackjack, and video poker. You can sort and filter the titles to fit your preferences.
The main menu will provide you access to the cashier, individual game pages, Caesars Rewards, and customer support.
Key features of the Caesars Casino app
Here are some of our favorite features of the Caesars Casino app should it become available in New York.
- Caesars Rewards: 5/5. You can earn tier credits and rewards credits for your play, which you can then use to unlock casino credits. It’s also easy to sync your online account up with your Caesars Resorts account, meaning you can collect points online and in person when you wager.
- “Get Started” guide: 4/5. You can use Caesars’ guide on getting started to help during your first few days using the online casino. This is great for assistance in making deposits, setting limits on your play, and accessing games for the first time.
- Integrated platform: 5/5. Caesars Casino is integrated with its online sportsbook, meaning you can switch between the two products at any time. Whether you want to place a last-minute sports bet or like to keep an eye on your wagers from your phone, both Caesars’ platforms are connected and work together seamlessly.
- Game filters: 4/5. Caesars has plenty of game pages for you to browse, making it easy to find titles to play. You can browse all the usual categories, such as table games and slots, but there also are options to view high-roller games, Megaways titles, and Slingo.
How to deposit and cash out at Caesars
The Caesars cashier allows you to deposit and withdraw funds using a variety of payment methods. You can start by clicking “deposit” at the top of the online casino and entering an amount (minimum of $20). Here are the options available to you at the Caesars cashier:
- Online banking
- Prepaid Play+ card
- VIP Preferred
- Cash at the cage of a partner casino
Caesars Casino and Point Place Casino
Caesars is already partnered with Point Place Casino in Bridgeport, New York, for its online sportsbook. The 65,000-square-foot gambling and dining location offers over 500 slot machines and around 20 table games, including roulette and blackjack.
The Oneida Indian Nation operates the venue, which also offers a Caesars Sports lounge. You will also find this inside the Turning Stone and Yellow Brick Road casinos.
- Address: 450 452 NY-31, Bridgeport, NY 13030
- Phone number: 315-366-9610
- Operating hours: Open 24 hours
- Caesars Casino review: Coming soon
Responsible gambling in New York
There are several measures you can implement at Caesars to help your gambling habits stay healthy. You can find these in the “get started” section. Once you get there, Caesars will give you the option to set deposit, spending and time limits on your account.
You can set a “cooling off” period on the site of anywhere between three and 30 days. You can also enact a self-exclusion period of between one and five years via the online casino. To apply for permanent self-exclusion, contact the New York State Gaming Commission.
Caesars Casino in other states
Caesars Casino is already live in several US states:
- Caesars Casino in New Jersey: Caesars was one of the first online casinos to launch in NJ in 2014. Its online operations in the state are an extension of Caesars in Atlantic City.
- Caesars Casino in Michigan: Caesars launched in Michigan in March 2020 in partnership with Turtle Creek Casino and Hotel in Williamsburg, Michigan.
- Caesars Casino in West Virginia: Caesars WV was the fifth online casino to launch in the state. It arrived in October 2021 and is partnered with Mountaineer Casino in New Cumberland.
- Caesars Casino in Pennsylvania: Caesars PA is partnered with Harrah’s Philadelphia and fully launched in April 2020 following a soft launch.