Most Popular Online Slot Games
Divine Fortune Megaways is an online slot designed and developed by NetEnt, an industry-leading online casino game provider. Inspired by ancient Greek mythology, the popular slot boasts six reels and plenty of great features that have made it one of the most popular NetEnt games.
This is actually a remake of the original Divine Fortune game. The main difference is that the added Megaways mechanic increases the possible pay ways to 117,649. Apart from that, the slot has a wide array of bonus symbols and special features that make this game unique.
NetEnt’s classic is available in many online casinos in the United States, including at Caesars Casino, Golden Nugget and more. Currently, you can play it in New Jersey and Pennsylvania casinos, but it’s also set to become available in other states where online gambling is legal. This includes West Virginia and Michigan online casinos.
The maximum amount you can win in Divine Fortune Megaways is 4,502x your stake. This game has a theoretical RTP of 96.09 percent.
Free to Play NetEnt Slots Online
- Aloha! Christmas Slot Game
- Arcane Reel Chaos Slot Machine
- Archangels: Salvation
- Asgardian Stones Slot Machine
- Berry Burst Slot Machine
- Blood Suckers
- Blood Suckers 2
- Butterfly Staxx 2 Slot Game
- Butterfly Staxx Slot Game
- Cash Noire Slot Machine
- Cash-O-Matic Slot Machine
- Codex of Fortune Slot Game
- Dark King: Forbidden Riches Slot Game
- Dazzle Me Megaways Slot Machine
- Dead or Alive Slot Game
- Disco Danny Slot
- Divine Fortune Online Slot
- Double Stacks Slot Game
- Druid’s Dream Slot Game
- Egg-O-Matic Slot Game
- Elements – The Awakening Slot Game
- Excalibur Slot Game
- Fairytale Legends: Hansel and Gretel Slot Game
- Fairytale Legends: Mirror Mirror Slot Game
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slot Machine
- Finn’s Golden Tavern Slot Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Game
- Vikings Slot Machine
How Divine Fortune Megaways works
Divine Fortune Megaways slot features six reels. The number of symbols on every reel changes every time you spin, between two and seven. This also affects the total number of possible paylines, which are referred to as pay ways in games with the Megaways mechanic. The best possible outcome is to land all six reels with seven symbols each, statistically very rare.
The betting range starts at $0.10, with a default maximum limit of $100. However, minimum and maximum bets can be further adjusted by the casino offering the game.
Apart from the standard “Spin” button, the game offers several other options, including auto spin and speed. Players who don’t like spinning the reels manually can set up to 1,000 automatic spins. The goal is to land several matching symbols in two or more adjacent positions to make a winning combination.
There are several bonus features that can be activated both during the base game and during the free spins.
- Falling Wilds Re-Spins — Whenever a player lands a wild symbol on the reels and all the bet wins are paid out for that spin, the wild will shift down one position. This activates the Falling Wilds Re-Spin feature and gives you more chances to make combos with wilds. This feature will stay activated during every subsequent spin until the wild disappears from the reels.
- Wild on Wild — If another wild symbol lands on a position that’s already occupied by the Falling Wild, you’ll activate the Wild on Wild feature, expanding the symbol to cover the entire reel. This paves the way for many new combinations. After that, seven additional Falling Wilds will land on the reels.
How the free games work
Apart from the wild, another special symbol you can land on the reels is the scatter. In order to trigger the free games feature, you need to get four or more scatters in a single spin. Here’s how free spins are awarded depending on the number of scatters you landed:
- 4 scatters = 10 free spins
- 5 scatters = 15 free spins
- 6 scatters = 20 free spins
If you manage to land a wild horse symbol during the free spins, it will expand and fill the entire reel. This triggers the Wild on Wild special feature.
How to win on Divine Fortune Megaways
Divine Fortune Megaways isn’t that much different from other online video slots when it comes to the final goal of the game—to make as good a symbol combo as possible. With the help of the Megaways mechanic, you’ll be able to activate up to 117,659 possible pay ways, increasing your chances of creating a big win.
Bonus round breakdown
The game doesn’t feature a standard bonus round. Instead, the bonus is part of the free spins feature. There are three bonus win symbols you can land when you play free spins. Your job is to collect a total of five identical bonus win symbols and get an award between 10x and 500x your bet.
The free spins feature come with a bonus meter, and whenever you land a bonus win symbol, you’ll get an additional point to the meter. Players receive a reward once the bonus meter reaches five.
- 5 Gold Bonus Win symbols will award you 500x your bet
- 5 Silver Bonus Win symbols will award you 25x your bet
- 5 Bronze Bonus Win symbols will award you 10x your bet
After you have received the prize, the bonus meter will return to zero and remain active throughout the free spins round.
Online slots similar to Divine Fortune Megaways
There are plenty of great online video slots similar to Divine Fortune available in many US online casinos. Some of the games that also use the Megaways mechanic and are popular among slot lovers are Extra Chilli Megaways, Holy Diver Megaways, Hyper Nova Megaways, Big Bucks Bandits Megaways, Anubis Wild Megaways, 88 Fortunes Megaways and more.
Divine Fortune is definitely one of the most popular online slots by NetEnt. The version with the Megaways mechanic has only improved the entire experience further. The slot pays tribute to ancient Greek mythology, featuring symbols related to iconic characters. It is also decorated with some of the classical Greek elements.
The Megaways version of the game was officially released in 2020 and has managed to attract plenty of active players in a short period.