Most popular slot machine games
Free to Play WMS Slots Online
- Alice & The Mad Tea Party Slots
- Bier Haus Slots
- Black Knight II Slots
- Black Knight Online Slot Review
- Bruce Lee Slots
- Cool Jewels Online Slot
- Elvis the King Lives Slot Machine
- Epic Monopoly II Online Slots
- Fire Queen Slot Online
- Frozen Inferno Slot Review
- Giant’s Gold Slot Machine
- Glitz Online Slot Machine
- Goldfish Slot Machine
- Invaders from the Planet Moolah Slots
- KISS: Shout it Out Loud Slots
- Kronos Online Slots
- Kronos Unleashed Online Slots
- Lunaris Online Slots
- OMG Kittens Slot Machine
- Raging Rhino Slot Machine
- Red Flag Fleet Online Slots
- Reel ’em In Slots Online
- Super Jackpot Party Slot Game
- The Cheshire Cat Slot Game
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Zeus 1000 Online Slots
- Zeus God of Thunder Slots Machine
- Zeus III Slot Review & Free Game
- Zeus Slots Machine
WMS have a growing selection of slots which have music themes. You can enjoy the Elton John slots, KISS and even Johnny Cash in addition to the excellent Elvis themed games. There are two slots themed around the King of Rock N Roll. Elvis Lives and Elvis the King Lives are very different games.
Both games are now available at online casinos in regulated states, including Virgin online casino, Caesars and others. You’ll also find them both in brick and mortar casinos. These are licensed games, with original music and classic images. WMS have done an excellent job of creating bonus games which are themed around iconic moments in Elvis’ career.
WMS Elvis Slots: How the Two Games are Set Up
Elvis Lives is the most spectacular of the games. This was designed for play on a huge screen in live casinos that sloped away from the player. There are 12 rows of symbols for this game over 5 reels. Many of those symbols some in strips of 3+. What is different about this game is that you only need matching symbols on consecutive reels to trigger a win. These don’t have to start from the left.
On Elvis the King Lives, the reel setup is non-standard. This fits a smaller cabinet – and involves two sets of 3 reels on the left, that merge into a bigger set for the final 3 reels on the right. You’ll get used to it in just a few spins. Key here is to get matching symbols on the smaller left side reel sets. They can then trigger multiple wins.
Both slots use iconic Elvis imagery for the symbols. They include the King in costume, performing his hits. Elvis the King Lives has a focus on the earlier days, while the newer ‘Elvis Lives’ has images covering his long career. On reel features on the newer game include giant symbols. Reels 2, 3 and 4 merge, with huge 3×4 sized symbols in play. Matching these with reel 1 and 5 can result in some huge wins.
Bonus Features: Elvis Lives Slot Machine
This game uses unique symbols for each bonus. They show a record cover design, with the name of the bonus on it. You can win 4 bonus games:
- Aloha Free Spins: This free spins game involves ‘Wandering Wilds’. They are big symbols, each covering 3 positions on the reels. You get 7 spins, with single and double (2x multiplier) wilds moving around the reels. Each spin sees one more added, making your final spins potentially very profitable.
- TBC Free Spins: You get 5 free spins this time. There are new symbols showing rings with glowing colored backgrounds. Each color appears on 3 reels. They add multipliers of 2x, 3x or 5x to any wins they are involved in as wild symbols. Extra spin symbols can keep this bonus going.
- Jump Suit Bonus: Here you get to pick gems from Elvis’ jump suit. You win cash awards and additional picks for each of 3 choices. There are 3 levels to go through. As you climb, the prizes get bigger. You can win a jackpot prize via this bonus feature.
- Elvis Lives Bonus: Alternative reels are used for this bonus, with letters reading ‘Elvis Lives’ in play. You keep spinning until you either complete the word (in which case you win a jackpot) or hit a duplicate, which ends the game.
Bonus Features: Elvis the King Lives
This game has two ways to trigger the main bonus feature. You can hit 3 special record bonus symbols on the right – or fill the left-hand reels with 4 matching symbols. If you do them both on the same spin – you get 100x your bet as a scatter prize.
There are 4 variations of the free spins. This is chosen at random via a 2nd screen jukebox screen. Each variation is a combination of a win multiplier based on your bet level (up to 20x) and either 5 or 10 free spins. Each comes with a classic song. They are Hound dog, Blue Suede Shoes, Teddy Bear and Big Hunk O’ Love.
Where to Play the Elvis Slots in the USA?
If you live in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan or West Virginia, US online casinos are legal and regulated. This gives you access to the online versions of many WMS slots, including both Elvis titles. Make sure you compare the casino brands before you play. You’ll find a lot of variation in the free spins, no-deposit bonuses and matched welcome bonuses.
Outside of those 4 states, you can find the Elvis slots in live casinos. The new version has a huge screen – making the most of the 12 reels and 4 bonus features.
Career Spanning Design of the WMS Elvis Slots
These are licensed games, with original songs and instantly recognizable images of the King in his prime years. The smaller ‘The King Lives’ game has many cartoon pictures for symbols in addition to these images of Elvis. These include a teddy bear and a dog.
The newer game looks stunning, with smooth animations and seamless transitions between the regular and oversized 3×4 symbols in the base game. You get a different ‘concert’ for each of the bonus games. Even if you are not a huge fan of Elvis, you’ll recognize these iconic tunes.
Wrapping Up: Can You Help Falling in Love with the Elvis Slots?
WMS have bought two of their hugely popular Elvis slots, and made them available at online casinos in regulated states. Elvis Lives and Elvis the King Lives may have similar titles, though they could not be more different in terms of setup and bonus features. The King Lives has an unusual reel setup and free spins. The new game has 12 rows of symbols and multiple bonus features – some of which can award progressive jackpot prizes.