Most popular slot machine games
Free to Play WMS Slots Online
- Alice & The Mad Tea Party Slots
- Bier Haus Slots
- Black Knight II Slots
- Black Knight Online Slot Review
- Bruce Lee Slots
- Cool Jewels Online Slot
- Elvis Slots Online
- Elvis the King Lives Slot Machine
- Epic Monopoly II Online Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slot Review
- Giant’s Gold Slot Machine
- Glitz Online Slot Machine
- Goldfish Slot Machine
- Invaders from the Planet Moolah Slots
- KISS: Shout it Out Loud Slots
- Knight’s Keep Slot Game
- Kronos Online Slots
- Kronos Unleashed Online Slots
- Lunaris Online Slots
- OMG Kittens Slot Machine
- Raging Rhino Slot Machine
- Red Flag Fleet Online Slots
- Spartacus: Gladiator of Rome Slot by WMS
- Super Jackpot Party Slot Game
- The Cheshire Cat Slot Game
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Zeus 1000 Online Slots
- Zeus 3 Slot Review & Free Game
- Zeus God of Thunder Slots Machine
- Zeus Slots Machine
When the Reel ’em In slot machine was first released, video slot games with a 2nd screen bonus games were brand new. This slot has a fly-fishing theme. Cartoon fish and lures make for an entertaining game. Since that original slot was released by Williams Interactive, newer versions have been produced. The first game was subtitled ‘Big Bass Bucks’. This has been joined by ‘Lobster Potting’ and ‘Catch the Big One’.
You can now play the original online at mobile casinos in regulated states. It is available in free slots demo mode, or you can play this slot for real money. You can check out innovative features including the picks (fishing) game and the ability to pick symbols for side bets during the base game. With plenty of wild symbols in play, there is every shot at a big line hit too.
Basics: How the Reel ’em In Slots are Set Up
WMS give you a choice of how many win-lines to play. The default and maximum is 15 – which shows that this is an older slot. Staying with the maximum gives you access to the side bet feature (see below). You can bet up to 10 coins per line. If you are playing online, there is an auto-play option. Live casino players will need to hit the spin button each time.
Unusually, each of the winning symbols gets a name.
The wild symbol has a pink and purple fish (along with the word ‘wild’) on it. This will substitute for the non-bonus symbols. It also has the single biggest prize. You get a huge 10,000 coins for 5 wilds on a line.
Here are the names of the fish and other winning symbols:
- Wild Bill Finski: 10,000 coins for 5
- Catfish Robin Gills: 1,000 coins for 5
- Little Dan Fishman: 500 coins for 5
- Tackle Box: 300 coins for 5
- Fishing Pole: 200 coins for 5
- Worm: 125 coins for 5
- Bobber: 100 coins for 5
- Hat: 100 coins for 5
Playing card symbols are used for the smaller wins. There are also lures on the reels, these are used to trigger the bonus features and on-reel random wins.
Note that the newer ‘Catch the Big One’ version of Reel ’em In has a mechanical 3-reel setup. This uses bonus symbols overlaid onto some of the fish to trigger the bonus games. It is available only in live casinos at the time of writing.
- Side Bet Feature: Pick a Symbol: If you play maximum lines, the side bet system is active. This gives you the chance to pick any symbol before you spin. After selecting a symbol, you can decide how many credits to bet. If you then get a win with the symbol you selected, a win-multiplier (based on your bet size) is awarded.
- Reel ’em In Random Bass Feature: When you get a fly above reel 5 and a yellow bass fish appears on that reel, you’ll get a random prize. The fish jumps off the reels, reappearing above them and awarding you up to 10x your total bet.
Big Bass Bucks and Fishing Contests Bonuses
The main bonus in the Big Bass Bucks slot feature is triggered with 3 lures anywhere in view. First, the reels disappear. You see a jetty with 5 characters and pick one to be your fisherman. A number between 2 and 4 casts is shown at random.
They appear alone, cast and you see an underwater view with different fish and aquatic creatures. Each has a coin win overlaid. You’ll catch one for each cast, watching your fisherman land it, before the coins are awarded.
Hit a regular lure with a fishing contest one and you get to compete with other fishermen (the computer) in a contest. There are prizes for each fish you land of between 1 and 20 credits, depending on how many lures you triggered with. You then get up to 50 extra credits depending on where you finished in the contest based on 5 people.
Finally, the ‘Big Bass’ lure gives you an enhanced version of this contest. Here each fish awards up to 55 coins, with up to 5 casts possible.
Where Can I Play Reel ’em In Slots in the US?
You’ll be able to find Reel ’em In among a long list of Williams Interactive slots at regulated online casinos. Legislation allowing real money online casinos is rolling out across the country. Games are available on desktops and mobile casinos in PA, NJ, MI and West Virginia – with more states sure to follow.
You have a choice of Reel ’em In titles at live casinos. The newest one is the most visually impressive. This is based on a mechanical reel setup, though includes the picks games with big win potential.
Reel ’em In Slots Design
This is a classic slot. While the design is quirky and characterful, it is not new. Fish have a cartoon style – each with its own personality. Even the worm looks happy, even with a hook. The different bonus games are easy to follow. You get sound effects and voices while you fish.
Summing Up: Will Reel ’em In Slots Hook You?
There have been plenty of fishing themed slots over the years. The original Reel ’em In games still have plenty of appeal – even though the graphics are now dated. These are complex games, with plenty of bonus features. Two of these, the side bet and scattered bass, are base-game features. The others are all picks games. While the interactive fishing contest and regular fishing rounds are simple enough, WMS have added fun characters to keep these entertaining.