Most Popular Online Slot Games
Free to Play High5 Slots Online
- A Visit From St. Nick Slot Machine
- All That Cash
- All That Cash Power Bet Slot Game
- Art of the Steal Slot Game
- Banana Splits Slot Machine
- Beat the House Slot Game
- Beer Barrel Bash Slot Machine
- Betti the Yetti Slot Game
- Bewitching Beauties Slot Game
- Big Dragon Lounge Slot Machine
- Bourbon Street Bash Slot Game
- Build Your Empire Slot Game
- Candy Blasted Slot
- Captain Payback 2 Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Online Slot
- Cat Gangster Slot
- Cat to the Future Slot Machine
- Caught in the Widow’s Web Slot Game
- Cocktail Cash Slot Machine
- Cool Loot Slot Machine
- Cosmic Convoy Slot Game
- Cosmic Heart Slot Machine
- Cosmic Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Chasers Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Creations Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Game
- Da Vinci Extreme Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Muse Slot Game
- Da Vinci Ways Slot Machine
- Dazzling Dragons Slot Game
- Defenders of the Realm Slot Game
- Dino Dollars Slot Machine
- Dollar Llama Slot Game
- Double Dinosaur Deluxe Slot
- Eagles Flight Slot Machine
- Empress of the Nile Slot Game
- Empress of Time: Destiny Slot Game
- Feather of the Nile Slot Game
- Fort of Fortune Slot Machine
- Fox Fire Slot Game
- Genie’s Palace Slot Machine
- Gobblers Gone Wylde Slot
- Goddess of Valhalla Slot Game
- Golden Gladiator Slot Game
- Golden Knight 2 Slot
- Golden Vault of the Pharaohs Power Bet Slot
- Goldstruck Slot Game
- Great Balloon Adventure Slot Game
- Green Machine Deluxe Power Bet Slot Game
- Green Machine Deluxe Racking Up Riches Slot Game
- Guardians of the Deep Slot Game
- Gypsy 3 Triple Tarot Slot Machine
- Hail King of Fortune Slot
- Joker’s Riches 2 Slot Game
- Joker’s Riches Slot
- Jungle Jack Slot Machine
- Kingdom of Gold: Mystic Ways Slot
- Lady Helsing Slot Machine
- Lawless Love Slot Game
- Legends of the Tomb Slot Game
- Legends of Troy 2: Achilles Glory Slot
- Legends of Troy: The Siege Slot Game
- Liger Loot Slot Machine
- Lucky Pug Slot Machine
- Lucky Rooster Slot Game
- Lucky Strip Slot Machine
- Magnificent Jewels Slots
- Majestic Cats Slot Game
- Majestic Sea 2 Slot Machine
- Mayan Goddess Slot Game
- Midnight Eclipse Slot Machine
- Multiply Like Bunnies Slot
- Ocean’s Opulence Slot Machine
- Old Money Deluxe Slot Game
- Outback Walkabout Slot Game
- Pele’s Paradise Extreme Slot Game
- Pele’s Paradise Slot Game
- Pick-Nik Park Slot
- Platinum Goddess Extreme Slot Game
- Platinum Goddess Slot Game
- Potion Payday Slot Game
- Prince of the Night Slot
- PURRates of the CATibbean Slot Game
- Quadruple Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
There’s something really interesting about taking a game down to its most basic elements. The Green Machine Deluxe slot game is possibly one of the purest forms of a slot machine.
High 5‘s deluxe version takes away all of the little distractions used in other real money slots to create a machine that is perfect for beginners and experienced players looking to get back to basics. Let’s see if this little Green Machine prints money or just burns through it.
The Green Machine Deluxe doesn’t hide what it’s trying to be. Every aspect of the design is focused on being simple and exciting. The game uses a standard green gaming table background for the normal spins.
It upgrades into a bright golden background for the bonus round. The white reels stand out well against both backgrounds, and it’s easy to see winning symbols thanks to the highly-detailed and artistic frames around the spaces that make them look like dollar bill centerpieces. The main symbols are very basic.
The game just uses green dollar amounts noting what the symbol is worth. The only other symbols are the gold bars in the jackpot spaces and the gold free spin tiles.
While most of the design is simple, there are a few nice additional touches. Any winning number that appears on the reels lifts and flips in place while sparkles fly.
The animated transition to the bonus game is very well done too. Having clouds of cash fly at the player during a big win isn’t particularly original, but it really fits the theme.
The sound design is one of the only disappointing parts. The game uses a fairly basic electronic background song during normal spins along with standard chimes and bells to announce wins. It gets more intense for the bonus round, which is nice, but a few extra sound effects for variety would have been appreciated.
The Green Machine Deluxe is possibly one of the easiest slot machines to understand. It uses 5 reels and has 3 rows. It does not use any paylines. Players simply bet by the reel, although the game forces players to always pay for all 5 reels. Players have to bet 1 credit for each reel, and betting more than that multiplies the payouts by the bet.
There are no wilds or any special features in the main game. The entire game operates off of scatter rules for payouts.
As the game itself says, “What you see is what you get.”
If a dollar amount appears in one of the 15 spaces, then the player wins that amount. Players can see dollar values ranging from $1 to $1000 for each space.
Blank spaces are worth nothing, and a completely blank set of reels is a hard loss. After each spin, the dollar amounts showing are counted up and paid.
The only twist is that there is a jackpot system that is only available during normal spins. Each reel can have a gold bar symbol land on it and trigger that reel’s jackpot. It starts with a 20x the total bet Mini Jackpot on reel 1.
Moving across the reels, the jackpot grows to 40x, 200x, 400x and finally 1000x the total bet for getting the Grand Jackpot in the 5th reel. The jackpot simply triggers off of a single symbol appearing. No other matches or setups are needed.
It shouldn’t be surprising that this is a very wild and volatile game. There’s potentially a lot of money on the line with each spin, and the losses really hurt. There are plenty of small wins available to ease the pain, but the game naturally swings between losing streaks and big payouts. The entire game can start to turn around when a $50 or $100 symbol pops up, not to mention the chance for one of the big jackpots. The free spin bonus game can be a big help too.
The Free Spins Bonus Round
Continuing the theme, players can trigger free slots games by getting a free spins symbol anywhere on the reels during a normal spin. There are free spin symbols that award 1, 3 and 5 free spins. If players get more than one on the same spin they stack for the bonus round. The free spins use the same bet multiplier that triggered them.
The only special twist in the bonus round is that it is possible to get more free spins. All 3 of the free spin symbols are still in play, and getting one on a free spin just adds to the counter.
Once all of the free spins have run through, the total winnings are counted and paid. While there are no guarantees of a good payout, it’s hard to beat a set of free spins for helping beef up a bankroll.
The Green Machine Deluxe is a great game with a specific audience in mind. Players who are tired of big bonus rounds or complicated systems should love a short session of pure slots. People who haven’t played a lot of slot machines should also enjoy the simplicity.
The only real negative is that the RTP sits at 95%, which is a little disappointing because usually players can expect some fun bonuses to justify a slight premium. The chance for a big jackpot takes some of the sting away though.
Obviously, anyone who likes special features, surprises and mini-games probably won’t want to play it for long, but it’s still really fun to do a few high stakes spins on the old Green Machine.