One of the most enduring, popular and trusted brands in live casino gaming became one of the first New Jersey online casinos to offer real money, licensed and regulated iGaming when Caesars Casino was launched in November 2013.
Play At Caesars Online Now With Free Signup Bonus
Caesars online casino June 2018 bonus code
Use the code PLAYFREE25 when creating your account to get $25 in free play at Caesars casino online in New Jersey. Please see the full terms and conditions at Caesars. The free bonus money is a great way to try Caesars before making a deposit.
Caesars NJ online casino review
Caesars Online Casino Review
- Casino Bonus
- Game Library
- Customer Support
Caesars offers a great selection of casino games and offers $25 free along with a deposit bonus for first time players. New depositors receive a 100% up to $300 bonus. Many convenient deposit options are available.
The combination of the no deposit bonus for new players at Caesars online casino NJ with the superior game selection for both table games and slots makes Caesars an easy choice for those interested in trying out the regulated online casinos in New Jersey.
Caesars online casino New Jersey: games
Las Vegas-based NYX Gaming Group Limited is one of the top digital gaming providers in the world. In fact, the company boasts one of the largest portfolios of content and technology for gaming operators, lotteries, and casinos on the planet. NYX’s Open Gaming System was named 2016 Platform of the Year.
Caesars Casino actually has one of the widest varieties of games available in the NJ online casino market today. This includes an amazing 267 slots, 9 different variations of blackjack, tables games like baccarat, Let it Ride and three-card poker, 21 different video poker games, and 7 variations of roulette.
The incredible variety of slots includes popular titles from the live casino gaming world and online. These include Cleopatra Slots, Battle for Olympus, Millionaire’s Club III, and Shark Bite. Many of the slots include bonus features offering free spins, prize multipliers and cash. Plus, there are five progressive jackpot slots, including Rags to Riches and Texas Tea. Players may get a chance at a seven-figure score with these progressive online slots.
Caesars Casino also offers real money gaming on the go with mobile casino apps available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Mobile players have access to many of the same blackjack, roulette, video poker, and slot games on the desktop version of Caesars Casino and some that are unique to the apps.
Caesars online casino location requirements
Players do not need to reside in New Jersey to play on Caesars Casino. They do have to be 21 years of age and physically located with the state, in accordance with New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement regulations. They use geolocation software to track this.
Caesars casino online NJ customer service
Caesars Casino promises a safe, regulated and 100 percent legal online gaming experience with one of the most trusted names in casino gaming in the world. It’s also one of the only online casinos in New Jersey to offer PayPal as a deposit option.
Plus, when it comes to customer service, Caesars Casino’s Player Support Team is available to assist players 24/7 with any questions by phone or email. There is also a Live Chat feature on the site for immediate inquiries. Live Chat is not available through the mobile app.
Caesars NJ online casino rewards program
Caesars Casino’s loyalty program is the very same Total Rewards Program found in Caesars’ various brick-and-mortar properties around the globe. This makes it one of the most expansive in the online casino industry.
Caesars Casino players can become members of Total Rewards. Their real money online casino play will earn them Total Rewards Tier Credits and Reward Credits. Credits can be used to get cash back or be redeemed at any Total Rewards casino or resort around the world. This means playing on Caesars Casino can earn a player dining, shopping or vacationing experiences at as many as 40 different Caesars properties.
The history of Caesars online casino in New Jersey
The online casino first opened through a partnership with Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc., the online arm of Caesars Acquisition Company and Caesars Atlantic City, and Canadian online gambling technology giant Amaya Inc. However, Caesars Casino relaunched in June 2016 after partnering with lottery, casino and gaming technology partner NYX Gaming Group.
Adopting the NYX Open Platform System allowed Caesars Casino to increase its desktop and mobile game portfolio with titles from NYX and the company’s large network of third-party content suppliers. The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement licenses and regulates the site.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment is the owner of the World Series of Poker brand. It also owns several mobile and social game titles under its Playtika subsidiary, including Slotomania, Caesars Casino, and Bingo Blitz.
The company offers real money online gaming in Nevada under the WSOP.com brand, and in New Jersey under the HarrahsCasino.com, WSOP.com, us.888.com, us.888poker.com, and us.888casino.com brands. It is a division of the casino and entertainment company Caesars Entertainment, which also operates a number of brick-and-mortar hotels and casinos, including Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and Caesars Atlantic City.
Play At Caesars Online Now With Free Signup Bonus
Caesars brick-and-mortar hotels and gaming
Caesars Atlantic City is a Roman-themed luxury hotel, casino, and spa resort. It first opened as the Boardwalk Regency in Atlantic City in 1979.
The property was originally an 11-story Howard Johnson’s Regency Motor Hotel. It was bought by Caesars and renovated to include seven more floors and a 52,000-square-foot casino. When renovations were complete in 1979, it became just the second legal casino to open in Atlantic City.
In 1983, it became Caesars Boardwalk Regency. They added a 1,100-seat showroom in 1985. Two years later they renamed the property Caesars Atlantic City. Further renovations saw an expansion of the gaming floor. A second hotel tower was also completed in 1997, and a third in 2008.
Caesars Atlantic City now has more than 1,100 rooms and 145,000 square feet of gaming space. It features more than 3,000 slot machines and 135 table games. There are nine restaurants on the property, including a buffet, a Morton’s Steakhouse and the Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, which opened in 2015.
You can also find a handful of nightlife areas and two expansive Roman-themed spas. Plus, Caesars Atlantic City operates the Playground Pier shopping mall adjacent to the property. Here you will find brands like Louis Vuitton, Apple Store, Armani Exchange, and Coach.
Latest updates at Caesars online casino – June 2018
Caesars really pumped up their gaming library in may, adding 16 new slot titles, bringing their total game count up to 468. They just may hit the 500-mark by the end of summer at this rate!
Among their newest titles are:
- Excalibur: This game harkens back to Medieval England and the Knights of the Round Table. You’ll recognize King Arthur, and the magical duo of Merlin and Morgana, among other characters. The famous sword Excalibur serves as the regular Wild, and there is also a golden version of the sword that makes up a Golden Wild, where all pays are 4x. The Scatter symbol is a Golden Chalice, and get 3 or more and you’ll
- Lightning Gems: With its great graphics and realistic lightning storm soundtrack, this slot has a lot to offer. There’s the traditional Wild and Scatter, but also Wild Nudge and Wild Wins features. The Wild Nudge kicks in on any spin where you just miss a win, nudging a reel up or down to help complete a payline. Wild Wins can be added randomly during any spin, increasing your odds of a winning payline.
- Sword of Destiny: This slightly schizophrenic offering from SG Interactive is loaded with features and bonuses, including Expanded Wilds, Clumped Wilds, and the Temple Tower Jackpot. The base game also has four features that can be triggered, one of which expands the screen, adding two more rows and 25 extra paylines.
June has brought a $2,500 Giveaway to Caesars online casino. And all you have to do is log into your account to be eligible to win. To take advantage, log on and opt in to the giveaway under My Bonuses before June 30th. After that date, 250 players will be randomly drawn and awarded $10. To unlock your bonus and ensure you don’t lose it, you’ll need to meet one of the following bonus wagering requirements:
- Wager 5X on slots to unlock your bonus – In other words, when you receive $10 in bonus cash, you can stake $50 on Caesars’ top slots to lift the wagering requirements.
- Wager 10X on video poker games to unlock your bonus – If slots aren’t your thing, you can stake $100 on video poker to release this bonus. However, as you’ll have noticed, this method will require you to put in twice the amount of effort as you would if you played video slots.
- Wager 25X on all other casino games to unlock your bonus – For those who don’t mind betting a bit more, you’ll have to stake $250 on any table games. Now, this is clearly the most labor-intensive way to clear your bonuses. However, if it means you get to play your favorite games, then we’re all for you going this route.
More promotions and bonuses in NJ
The bonus at Caesars is just one of almost a dozen free money offers at NJ online casinos. Some player favorites include this Virgin online casino bonus code and this Betfair NJ online casino bonus code. Meet other players and talk bonus values in our NJ online casino forums.
- Caesars online casino June 2018 bonus code
- Caesars NJ online casino review
- The history of Caesars online casino in New Jersey
- Caesars brick-and-mortar hotels and gaming
- Latest updates at Caesars online casino – June 2018