Knights of the realm take up arms in honor of the crown in King’s Honour by SG Digital. This colossal slot machine has two sets of reels — a small 4×5 one on the left and a huge 12×5 one on the right.
Players can expect to experience the game’s collection of over a dozen bonus features, including black and white knight replacements, free spins, locked wilds and respins, and win multipliers. They can also opt into the Big Bet game for added bonuses.
Slots to try next
What makes King’s Honour slot great
This slot machine has tons of highlights that can attract a wide range of slot enthusiasts. Its best include:
- Bonus features: Its army of bonus features adds flavor to your spins and greatly enhances player experience during long sessions.
- Big Bet game: Players can choose to play the $20 or $30 Big Bet game at any time, which gives you five spins at a $1.00 wager plus added benefits, including extra bonus symbols and nudging wilds.
- Huge win potential: Combining the game’s win multiplier bonus with a perfect board can net you a 2,000x win.
How King’s Honour slot could improve
In spite of all the positives, there are some drawbacks to this slot. These include:
- Gameplay speed: There’s no option to force stop or speed up the reels, and there are 10 reels to wait for in this game.
- Accessibility: Players can’t use the space bar to play or stop the reels at all.
King’s Honour specs
|94% - 97.5%
|Low to medium
|$0.10 - $500
|# of Paylines
|Max Free Spins
|Big Bet, transferring wilds, king's charge, siege spin, reel of honour, free spins, wild arrows, flaming wild arrows, wild reels, extra free spins, black knight, white knight, colossal win multiplier, pot multiplier
Free and Real Money SG Digital Slots
How to play King’s Honour slot online
There’s a version of King’s Honour available online for both free-to-play and gambling players. The free online slot games demo is available on this page, and it has a link to take you to the paid version of the game. Once you’re in the game, all you have to do is select a wager between $0.10 and $500, spin the reels, and hope for a winning combination in one of the 100 paylines.
If you’re looking to play the full version of the slot, you can find the game at a real money online casino, such as FanDuel Casino or Caesars Casino. You should be aware of the benefits of each site prior to signing up. For instance, Caesars has a collection of megaways online casino slots, weekly no-deposit offers, and promos based on specific developers. FanDuel has weekly cash promos and a shared wallet with the sportsbook.
Bonuses and jackpots for King’s Honour (Rating of 5/5)
King’s Honour would earn a higher rating in this category if it could. It has a huge collection of bonus features, some of which can be earned at any point and some tied to the free play game. The collection of features includes the following:
- Transferring wilds: A full reel of wilds on the left set of reels will transfer over to the same column on the right set. This happens with any number of wilds during the free play game and the Big Bet game.
- King’s charge: This feature is randomly activated, and it selects a bunch of symbols and turns them all into one symbol.
- Siege spin: The siege spin activates when there’s a full reel of wilds or when you land on two bonus scatters. It locks those symbols into place and respins the remaining ones.
- Reel of Honour: Landing on at least three scatters activates the Reel of Honour. This separate reel gives free spins or preset jackpots up to 500x your wager.
- Free spins: The free spins play out as normal, except for expanding wilds on reels and an extra symbol that activates colossal reel bonuses.
- Wild arrows: A random number of symbols on the colossal reel set is selected and turns into wilds.
- Flaming wild arrows: A random number of symbols on the colossal reel set is selected, turns into wilds, and locks into place for up to three respins.
- Wild reels: Up to four colossal reels turns into wilds.
- Extra free spins: Between three and 25 free spins will be added to your counter.
- Black/white knight: All jewel symbols get replaced by rarer ones or wilds. In the white knight version, only the rarest of symbols are selected.
- Colossal win multiplier: All wins on the colossal reel set have a multiplier between 2x and 5x.
King’s Honour graphics and visuals (Rating of 5/5)
The aesthetics of King’s Honour are a perfect representation of our vision of medieval times. The reels are rife with armed knights, bow-wielding rangers, and sharp weaponry. The background, while not entirely visible during play, portrays an army of warriors in the fog of war laying siege to a castle. There’s plenty of animation, such as arrows raining down from the sky, for the bonuses.
King’s Honour gameplay (Rating of 3/5)
There are positives and negatives to the gameplay of King’s Honour. Players are involved in the game more than they are in the average slot, but the speed of the reels is way too slow. There’s also no way for players to force stop the reels or use the space bar for gameplay.
Overall rating for King’s Honour by SG Digital (Rating of 4.3/5)
Taking into account this game’s fantastic selection of bonus features, thematic and well-crafted visuals, and hit-or-miss gameplay, we give this slot a rating of 4.3/5. This could be increased with added gameplay options and faster speeds.