PayNearMe is a multifunctional financial platform that allows players in online casinos and sportsbooks to make instant deposits using cash, cards, ACH, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. However, for the time being, online betting sites can only process cash deposits from PayNear. Luckily, there are over 26,000 participating retail locations, including 7-Eleven, CVS, and Family Dollar stores across the US.
In an industry where cash is king, PayNearMe is the most logical choice. Instant deposits, low deposit fees, and anonymity are some of the payment method’s major strengths. With that said, it is no surprise that nine out of ten largest US iGaming operators offer it and that 16 out of 17 online casinos with the biggest share of the market are among its clients.
Speaking of the largest and most renowned sportsbooks and online casinos that work with PayNearMe, the following guide will tell you all about them, as well as all those characteristics and features that make PayNearMe stand out from the crowd.
Legal online casinos that accept PayNearMe
PayNearMe is present in virtually every licensed online casino site in every regulated jurisdiction. All casino giants such as FanDuel, BetMGM, Betfair Casino, and many others are among PayNearMe’s partners. Check out the complete list of recommended operators that accept PayNearMe, the states in which they operate, and the respective deposit limits you can count on when funding your account via PayNearMe.
Legal online sportsbooks that accept PayNearMe
Regulated online sportsbooks in licensed jurisdictions were also quick to incorporate PayNearMe in their platforms since they can receive cash guaranteed deposits and face no risk of chargebacks, among other positive aspects of this payment method. Check out the following list of the best online sportsbooks that work with PayNearMe.
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- Caesars Sportsbook
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook
- BetMGM Sportsbook
Legal online poker sites that accept PayNearMe
Online poker rooms also belong to a group of gambling platforms that put their faith in PayNearMe and have not regretted it. Thousands of players are active on the following top poker sites neatly arranged in a list that also offers information on where these poker sites are available.
- BetMGM Poker
How to deposit With PayNearMe
PayNearMe is one of the few payment methods that accept cash from players and deposit it into their playing accounts. Here’s the complete step by step guide on how to deposit at pretty much any online casino and sportsbook that supports PayNearMe:
- Log in to your online casino or sportsbook account.
- Go to the Cashier or Banking section.
- Locate PayNearMe on the list of available methods.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit. Make sure to observe the current limits that vary from operator to operator.
- The casino or sportsbook will generate a unique barcode and send it to your email or phone.
- Head now to one of the 26,000 licensed retail locations nationwide. Click here for approved payment locations near you.
- Present the barcode to the store’s clerk.
- Pay in cash for your deposit and receive a receipt.
- Your operator of choice will get instantly notified, and the guaranteed funds will be transferred to your playing account almost immediately.
- Start playing.
How to cashout using PayNearMe
Unfortunately, PayNearMe does not support cashouts from online casinos and sportsbooks. Players need to opt for alternatives such as PayPal, credit/debit cards, online banking, wire transfers, and other eligible methods for withdrawals.
Why don’t all online gambling sites accept PayNearMe?
Very few regulated gambling sites are yet to acknowledge the advantages PayNearMe brings to the table. PayNearMe boasts a track record that says nine of the ten largest US iGaming operators are already on board, so it seems that it is only a matter of time when the remaining one jumps the bandwagon and signs a partnership agreement.
Pros and cons of PayNearMe
Let’s dig a little deeper under the surface and break down the pros and cons of using PayNearMe in an online casino or sportsbook.
- Nationwide availability: There are over 26,000 PayNearME retail locations, 7-Eleven, CVS, and Family Dollar shops, so the chances are you will find a store in your vicinity, no matter where you are.
- Greater control of your bankroll: You use cash with PayNearMe and have to physically go to the nearest location to make a casino deposit. This gives you greater control of how much you are spending than some other methods such as credit or debit card deposits.
- Fast payments: The majority of PayNearMe deposits are processed within 15 to 30 minutes following your payment, so by the time you get back home, your account will have already been funded.
- Anonymity: PayNearMe cash deposits allow you to withhold sensitive banking details from operators, which, in turn, increases your level of security. What’s more, there is no need to set up an account with PayNearMe, so the payment processor also won’t get a hold of your details.
- There are no PayNearMe withdrawals: PayNearMe only works for deposits in online casinos and sportsbooks.
- PayNearMe payments involve fees: According to the information, every PayNearMe deposit incurs a small fee that, most of the time, is in the range of $0 – $5.99.
- Small deposit limits: There is a $500 max daily deposit limit that applies to PayNearMe transactions, which makes it tough for high rollers to rely on.
PayNearMe’s entry into regulated online gambling
PayNearMe started accepting cash gambling-related deposits around 2014 in all three states that had legalized online gambling by that time, namely Nevada, New Jersey, and Delaware. Soon, as more states followed, PayNearMe managed to incorporate the licensed operators from those states, some of which, like William Hill, BetMGM, and others, are available in multiple territories.
Today, PayNearMe is accessible in 12 states that have licensed at least some forms of online gambling, making it available in over 100 gaming and ADW sites.
Other options if a gambling site doesn’t accept PayNearMe
In case your online sportsbook or casino is yet to partner with PayNearMe, there are some worthy alternatives you should consider, such as:
- Play+: Play+ is among the most popular prepaid cards you can load via several payment methods and use in both online and land-based casinos across the US. The deposits made with Play+ are ultra-fast, have no fees attached, and the entire process is very user-friendly.
- PayPal: PayPal is probably the world’s most famous e-wallet that lets you perform fast deposits and cashouts in only licensed and regulated gambling sites.
- Debit/credit cards: Credit and debit cards, such as Visa and Mastercard, are worthy alternatives should PayNearMe fail. You can use them for both deposits and withdrawals. However, you need to be aware of longer withdrawal pending times that might apply.
- ACH/e-check: ACH lets you directly transfer money to your casino or sportsbook of choice from your banking account.