Stake.US Social Casino Review & Bonus Code
Stake.US is the newest online sweepstakes casino available for United States-based players. As long as you’re at least 21 years old and reside in an eligible state, you can sign up for a Stake.US account and benefit from a special Rakeback welcome promo.
Best social and sweepstakes casinos in the US
of Gold Coins for $10
No purchase is necessary to play games or win great prizes for eligible United States residents, excluding those in Washington State, New York, Nevada, Idaho, and Kentucky.
Stake.US uses a social casino sweepstakes business model that allows eligible players to play social casino slots and table games for the chance to legally win valuable prizes.
Keep reading to find out about the Rakeback welcome offer, numerous other regular promotions and the VIP program, plus more about the sweepstakes system and how it works, how to redeem Stake Cash winnings for great prizes, how to get more Stake Cash and Gold Coins, and, of course, all about the great casino games.
Stake.US Rakeback welcome promo
Register for a new Stake.US account using our exclusive Stake.US promo code to qualify for a win-or-lose Rakeback welcome bonus of 5% back off the house edge on every amount you play on Stake Original casino and table games, plus 1% back off the house edge on every amount you play on third-party games. Using our Stake.us code will automatically activate the Rakeback offer.
Note that Stake Cash earned through the Rakeback promo will carry a 3x playthrough requirement that must be met before you can redeem your earnings for prizes.
Stake.US Social Casino promo code 2023
|Stake.US Promo Code||Coming Soon!|
|Rakeback Welcome Promo||Opt in and earn money back|
|Last Updated||September 2023|
How to sign up with Stake.US Social Casino
Anyone at least 21 years of age who resides in the United States (with the exception of Washington State, New York, Nevada, Idaho and Kentucky) is eligible to open a new account with Stake.US.
Stake.US takes sweepstakes laws seriously. As a result, it conducts a thorough verification process to make sure your credentials are up to snuff. You will have to prove your age and state of residence before you can log in and start playing games.
You will not be able to log into your account and thoroughly look the site over until you’ve gone through the verification process. Here’s how to get started:
- Click the blue ‘Register‘ button at the top of the screen to open the sign-up window.
- Enter your email address, plus a username and password of your choosing.
- Enter your home state and birth date.
- Check the boxes to signal that you’ve read and agree with the site’s legal terms.
- Click the ‘Code‘ link to open the promo code field, and enter our top Stake.US Social Casino promo code.
Once that’s complete, you’ll have one last step before you can start playing. To finalize the sign-up process, upload some documents to prove that you are of legal age and live in an eligible state.
How the Social Casino sweepstakes model works
Legal sweepstakes casinos in the United States are allowed to promote their products—Gold Coins in the case of Stake.US—by giving away free entries to sweepstakes drawings, games of chance or social casino games, for a chance to win prizes.
Gold Coins are the virtual social currency used to play games in Standard Play. Gold Coin gameplay is always just for fun. Any Gold Coins you win from lucky spins can only be used to play more games. It can never be redeemed for prizes.
Promotional Play or Sweepstakes Play is when you play games with Stake Cash sweepstakes entries. When you use Stake Cash to spin the wheel in a game of chance, any Stake Cash you win is similar to a sweepstakes prize. Once the Stake Cash you win playing games is eligible, it can be redeemed for valuable prizes such as cryptocurrency, gift cards and more.
Legally, no purchase is necessary to play or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning, and the platform and games do not offer real money gambling. No actual money is required to play.
Although Stake.US gives away Stake Cash in a number of ways, which will be covered in the following sections, Stake promotes the sales of Gold Coins by throwing in free Stake Coins with specially marked bundles of Gold Coins.
Note that all Stake Cash carries a 3x rollover requirement. This means that Stake Cash must be used three times playing games before any winnings will become eligible for redemption.
Read on to find out how to get free Stake Cash and Gold Coins, as well as how to redeem eligible Stake Cash for valuable prizes.
How to get Stake Cash
Stake Cash (SC) is always given away for free and cannot be purchased. Stake Cash is equivalent to a sweepstakes entry. When you use Stake Cash to play games in Promotional Play mode, the equivalent of a game of chance, it is possible to win valuable prizes.
Stake.US Casino gives away free Stake Cash in a variety of ways:
- Daily Reload: Simply log in to your Stake.US account every day and collect a free daily bonus.
- Promotional Giveaways: Promotional giveaways on Stake social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, will give away various amounts of Stake Cash periodically. The amount of Stake Cash to be awarded will be stated on the promotion giveaway contest post.
- Gold Coin Purchases: To review, Gold Coins are the social currency used to play Stake.US games in Standard Play. To promote sales of Gold Coins, Stake.US gives away free Stake Coins in specially marked bundles of Gold Coins. The number of Stake Cash you’ll receive as a bonus for each Gold Coin bundle purchase will be clearly stated on the website at the moment of purchase.
- Mail a Request: Stake.US will give you five (5) Stake Cash when you write them a letter and ask for them. You can do this once a day, up to seven times a week. See below for detailed instructions, but you’ll want to double-check your formatting in the site’s Terms and Conditions document to prevent your request from being disqualified.
How to get Gold Coins
You can get more Gold Coins in a number of different ways, including the following:
- Daily Reload: Claim free Gold Coins once a day when you log on to your account and claim your daily reload.
- Promotional Giveaways: Promotional giveaways on Stake social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, will give away various amounts of Gold Coins. Follow the instructions on the contest post to enter.
- Purchasing Gold Coins: In order to promote the sales of virtual Gold Coins, Stake.US gives away free Stake Cash with specially marked bundles of Gold Coins. The number of Stake Cash you will get as a bonus for each Gold Coin purchase will be clearly stated on the website at the time of purchase. Purchases are limited to a maximum of $2,000 per day.
How to redeem Stake Cash for prizes
Both Gold Coins (GC) and Stake Cash (SC) have no monetary value on their own, but Stake Cash are sweepstakes entries. When you use SC to play games, any winnings are legally considered to be sweepstakes prize winnings and are eligible to be redeemed for cryptocurrency, gift cards or valuable merchandise. Eligible SC can be redeemed for cryptocurrency at the rate of 1 SC per 1 USD.
Stake Cash won in a game has a 3x rollover requirement that must be met before it can be redeemed for prizes. In other words, if you purchase GC and receive 10 SC as a bonus, you are required to play through at least 30 Stake Cash before any winnings will be eligible for redemption.
You can keep track of your SC rollover progress in the ‘Redemption Window‘ found under your account icon. One important note to keep in mind is that eligible SC that has met the 3x rollover will be available for redemption only as long there is no other SC in your account that has not yet met the rollover requirement.
Stake.US prizes available for redemption will be shown in the ‘Redeem Window’ and may change from time to time. Prizes may include cryptocurrency, gift cards, merchandise or other valuable items.
At the time of this review, Stake.US Casino offers cryptocurrency redemptions exclusively. To opt for a cryptocurrency method once you’re on the Redeem page, select one of the available crypto coin brands, input your destination address and then enter the amount you wish to redeem.
If available, Stake Cash may also be redeemed for electronic gift cards, which will be sent to the email address you provide during registration. If merchandise is available for redemption, the item or items you select will be mailed to the physical address you provide during registration.
Only one prize redemption request per customer is accepted during any 24-hour period. Certain payment methods may require additional verification at the time of redemption, which may cause a delay in payment processing time. Stake.US may set a minimum amount for redemptions and may opt to charge a processing fee to handle your redemption.
Stake.US offers a variety of exciting promotions, including some featuring hip-hop sensation Drake. Sign up for a new account and watch the site for more information. Drake is also a member of the Stake community and VIP program.
At the time of this Stake.US review, other promotions included:
- 10,000 SC Stake Cash Giveaway: Play 1,000 SC to earn one ticket into the 100,000,000 GC and 10,000 SC giveaway drawing every week. Winners will be drawn every Saturday at 10 a.m. EDT on Dlive.tv/PrimeEdd. Each ticket you earn will come with an entry number, which you can keep track of under the VIP section of your account. Drawings are conducted by the Google official random number generator.
- 5,000 SC Daily Race: Earn a share in 5,000 Stake Cash every day by competing in Stake’s new daily leaderboard races. Once you start playing, you are immediately entered into the race. For every game played, you’ll move up the leaderboard. The top 100 positions will qualify for prizes that are awarded instantly on completion of the race.
- Original Challenge: Play Stake Originals social casino games every week to earn a prize as part of the weekly 5,000 Stake Cash prize pool. The 5,000 SC prize will be split between all eligible players.
- The Slot Battle: Choose a side and battle against your fellow players to win the battle and earn a share of 1,000 Stake Cash. The top 50 players will win a share of the prize pool. First place takes 100 SC.
- Social Casino Challenge: Win Gold Coins and unique prizes every day by completing new challenges. Take on selected challenge slots to earn rewards.
Stake.US VIP program
Stake.US offers a VIP program for all patrons to unlock exclusive benefits and receive instantly redeemable bonuses. Just sign up for your new account and start playing to begin moving up the VIP ladder.
Every play counts toward your VIP progress. The higher you climb up the program’s tiers, the more benefits will be unlocked, including daily, weekly and monthly bonuses.
Potential benefits of the VIP program include:
- Your own dedicated VIP Host who will support and cater to your needs.
- Every time you level up to a higher tier, you’ll get a bonus. The higher you climb, the better the level-up prizes.
- Get a fresh Boost bonus every week and every month based on your recently played games. The more you play, the higher the bonuses.
- Bonus money back on losses every time you level up. Your reload amount is based on your weekly gaming activity, aiming to give extra on top if you’ve had an unlucky week in terms of net gain.
Stake.US Social Casino online software
Stake.US doesn’t have a mobile app available for gamers who like to play on the go, but its in-house developed platform is accessible from mobile browsers on Android and Apple iOS devices and tablets, as well as updated browsers for Mac and PC computers.
The Stake platform is simple and navigation is intuitively easy. Just remember to enable the auto-rotate feature in settings to allow for better screen space usage when playing on a mobile casino device.
Take advantage of the scrolling chat bar along the right side of the screen to chat with other players via the message field at the bottom. Click the bright green ‘Send‘ button to add to the lively conversation.
Sort games via the expandable navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen, or use the sorting tools in the top center of the page. You’ll find links to the help center, promotions, VIP Club, FAQ and the Stake.US Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media pages.
The amount of Gold Coins and Stake Cash in your online wallet will be displayed under the drop-down account menu.
View games by either scrolling through them in the lobby or by sorting them into specific categories, such as Stake.US slots and table games.
Stake.US Social Casino games
Stake has one of the largest social casino game collections in the United States. Along with about 20 Stake Originals (developed in-house), you’ll find more than 300 social casino slots, scratch-off games, table games and more developed by top software studios, such as Pragmatic Play and Hacksaw Gaming.
As soon as you log into your account, you’ll find yourself in the Stake.US Game Lobby. Featured games are shown at the top of the screen, but there are several other ways you can filter games to find the type of action that most interests you.
For the opportunity to win prizes, your game must be set to Promotional or Sweepstakes Play, which can only be played using Stake Cash. Any Stake Cash you win while in Promotional Play can be redeemed for valuable prizes once you meet the 3x rollover requirement.
Stake.US offers nearly 300 slots and variety games by third-party game studios, along with original games developed by Stake.
Stake Original games can be found only on the Stake.US site. A few of these Stake Originals slot games include Tome of Life, Scarab Spin and Blue Samurai.
Also on hand are more than 275 slots by the third-party game studio Pragmatic Play. Founded in 2015, Pragmatic Play is one of the fastest-growing online casino game providers. The company’s large collection of HTML5-coded games offers something for every player.
You can find these popular Pragmatic Play games offered at a number of top online casinos, including the following titles:
- Sugar Rush
- Sweet Bonanza
- Gates of Olympus
- Dog Mansion Megaways
- Big Bass: Keeping it Reel
- The Dog House Megaways
- Floating Dragon Megaways
- Muertos Multiplier Megaways
Another popular third-party game studio available at Stake is Hacksaw Gaming. Founded in September 2018, Hacksaw games specialize in unusual gameplay and wacky themes, in addition to massive payouts including the following titles:
- Pug Life
- Dork Unit
- Chaos Crew
- Break Bones
- Undead Fortune
- Hand of Anubis
- Wanted Dead or A Wild
If you don’t know where to start, any of the following games would be a great choice:
- Genie Wishes: From Pragmatic Play, this 4×5-reel grid gives you even more chances to win. Look for the Wild and Scatter symbols to sweeten the potential for big wins. The Blue Genie Wild symbol may reward you with up to 500 credits, especially when stacked on the reels. Three Scatter symbols pay out wins and activate the bonus round, in which you’ll get to pick and choose items in search of the most free spins. Not only that, but your free spin round can be played with either Raining Wilds, similar to cascading reels, or sticky wilds.
- Buffalo Stack ‘n’ Sync: This 5×4-reel slot from Hacksaw Gaming, has 10 fixed paylines. Look for wilds, a free spin bonus game and a Stack ‘n’ Sync feature for extra chances to win big. With a top prize of up to 2,000 credits, the Cactus Wild symbol will net you the highest payout. The Stack ‘n’ Sync symbols may land on any reel. The first to land will fill the treasure chest above that reel with 15 to 60 identical symbols. Spin a second Stack ‘n’ Sync symbol, and it will sync to the previous treasure chest, copying over the same number and type of symbols, plus give you an extra respin. The feature ends when there are no more respins left. Collect a full reel of Buffalo symbols to activate the Stampede Reel with a multiplier of up to 100x. There are also two exciting bonus rounds on tap.
- Cleocatra: This engaging game from Pragmatic Play features an Ancient Egyptian theme with a kitty cat twist, including wild multipliers, respins and a free spins round with sticky wilds. With animated kittens prowling the sidelines of this five-reel, 40-payline game, the results are purr-fectly entertaining. If any breed of cat fills all four rows on the left reel, that reel will lock into place, along with any other matching cats and Wild symbols, as the other reels respin repeatedly until you have drawn a winning combination.
Not many social sweepstakes casinos offer table games, but Stake.US offers more than 15 of them, with new titles added regularly. All are Stake Originals, developed in-house, unless otherwise noted in the list below.
The majority of Stake Originals games have a house edge of just 1%, compared to third-party games, which often have a 5% house edge. Here’s what Stake Originals were available at the time of this review:
Stake.US Social Casino customer service
Stake.US offers a number of avenues to find answers to your questions, as well as more in-depth support. Along with a FAQ, Stake.US offers instant live chat and email customer service to help you set up your account and troubleshoot.
To contact the customer support team, you can either email email@example.com or click the chat button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to talk with a real customer service agent.
Stake has taken a number of measures to endorse responsible gameplay for its customers and to educate them about the potential risks that can be associated with uncontrolled computer gameplay.
To ensure that patrons are able to enjoy safe and manageable gameplay, Stake offers a number of responsible gaming measures for customers. These tools include self-imposed Break In Play periods in daily, weekly and monthly increments. Once a self-imposed Break In Play begins, you will be unable to use your account other than to redeem prizes.
Stake.US Social Casino background
Stake.US is the newest social sweepstakes casino available in the United States. Launched in the summer of 2022, Stake.US is solely owned and operated by Sweepstakes Limited, an online social gaming business registered in Cyprus.
Postcard requests for free Stake Cash are handled by a marketing company based in Dallas, Texas.