The US boasts brand-new casinos. Even if you don’t live in a regulated state, you could play at sweepstakes casinos and grab their bonuses. Below, you can learn more about new online casinos and their bonuses.
Top New Online Casinos in Your State
With 1,500,000 WOW Coin Purchase
Over 430 Slots Games
Welcome Bonus and Daily Login Bonuses
4.5 FREE Sweepstakes Coins on Sign Up
Free Gameplay Available
With 362,000 Gold Coin Purchase
US Players Accepted
Free 2.3 SC + 5,000 GC on Sign Up
Daily FREE Sweepstakes When Logging In
Choose From Over 700 Games
250 game coins
PLUS 5 Sweeps Coins on Sign Up
800+ Slots + Live Dealer Games!
FREE Daily Rewards
Authentic slots, Produced by High 5
To Claim: Click Play Now
Get 2.5 Free SC + 7,500 GC on Sign Up
Exclusive McJackpots on All Games
High selection of Hold & Win Games
Up to $22.50 FREE
New Player Welcome Bonus
US Players Accepted
$2.50 in Premium Funzpoints at Sign Up
+ Up to $20 Free With Your First Deposit
Over 200 Slots + Live Dealer Casino-Style Games
10,000 GC + $1 Stake Cash Daily Bonus
Partnerships with Drake, Alfa Romeo F1 Team Stake, Everton FC, and more!
Use Bonus Code: PLAYODDS
20 free Sweeps coins
With 20,000 Lucky Coin Purchase
27,777 LC + 2 SC Total Welcome Offer!
100% Extra Free SC with 1st Purchase
1,000+ Casino-Style Games, Including Slots, Table Games & Roulette
Loyalty Program with Special Bonuses
Accepts Both Fiat (Visa, Mastercard, IBT) & Crypto Payments
20 free Sweep coins
On First $20 Purchase
PLUS 2 SC + 10,000 Gold Coins on Sign Up
Live Blackjack, Roulette, and MORE
Instant Redemptions for US Players
To Claim: Click Play Now
700 $VC FREE
New Player Offer
Free Bingo Games Daily
Get $VC 500 FREE on Signup
BONUS $VC 200 On Deposit
To Claim: Click Play Now
New online casinos
Depending on what state you live in, the following US online casinos may be new. They’ve all recently launched within one or more newly regulated states.
|Newest Casino||Opened / Expected Launch||Location||Review
|Fanatics Casino||Expected (Q4 2023)||All States||Fanatics Casino
|Bally Bet Casino||Expected (Q3 2023)||Michigan||Coming soon!
|Golden Nugget Casino||Expected (Q3 2023)||Pennsylvania||Golden Nugget PA
|SI Casino||Expected (Q3 2023)||Michigan||SI Casino
|WynnBET Casino||Expected (Q3 2023)||Pennsylvania||Coming soon!
|Caesars Palace Casino||Aug. 2023||All States||Caesars Palace
|Bally Casino||July 2023||Pennsylvania||Bally Bet PA
|WynnBET Casino||June 2023||West Virginia||WynnBET Casino
|Wheel of Fortune Casino||March 2023|
|New Jersey||Wheel Of Fortune
What to look for in a new online casino
If you’re in a state with new online casinos, here are some things to consider as you evaluate them. We go over all the same things in our reviews:
- Licensing: If you spot a new casino, check to see that it’s licensed by your local state. New online casinos in New Jersey, Michigan, Delaware, Connecticut and Pennsylvania will prominently display the state logo.
- Bonus and terms: Beyond the maximum dollar figure, also consider the terms of the offer and how easy it’ll be to clear any wagering requirements. Sometimes, accepting a smaller first deposit bonus is a better value than big bonus offers.
- App usability: Quality casino apps are often smaller versions of what you can play on a computer, but that’s changing fast as the tech improves. Check how many of your favorite games have already made the jump to mobile and how functional the casino app really is if you want to play on the go.
- New games: The best way to look at an online casino’s game library is first to define what you want to play. Then, make sure new games are available monthly.
- New casino promos: Online casinos often run new promos and exclusive bonuses to keep you playing. Small or big, these can offer solid value when you use a bonus code. Don’t forget to take advantage of the free bonus offers when available.
- Loyalty programs: A lot of new USA casinos have loyalty programs that offer rewards depending on how much you bet. That means the chance to earn free play and other rewards online if you play a large amount. Some of these programs, like Caesars Rewards and MGM Rewards, also cross over to brick-and-mortar casinos.
- Customer support: You’re not asking for too much to find an online casino with good customer support. Customer support reps should be easily accessible if you run into issues with payment methods, payouts or the games.
Perks of playing at a new casino
When a new casino site hits the market, it’ll often come out swinging in the fight for customers. That can mean some good perks for new players as well as the potential for exclusive or new releases.
New casinos don’t just trot out the same old casino software and app technology, either. They often offer the latest casino tech, new casino games, and live dealer play. They also offer competitive welcome bonuses and free play just for signing up.
Types of bonuses at new US casinos
Even new online casinos may try the same old tricks to get you to sign up with them. Such casino bonuses may offer the chance to test out your favorite games on new casino apps, and possibly even win something substantial. The online casino gets a new player and maybe even a bit of loyalty and goodwill, as well.
These bonuses take a variety of forms. The terms often include a playthrough requirement so you can’t just sign up and immediately withdraw the money. Here’s a quick look at the main types of bonuses at online casinos:
- Refunds/bonus play: Get a refund — generally as site credit — for losses you incur over a set time period.
- No deposit bonuses: All you have to do is sign up to claim a bonus. No deposit bonuses are almost always small, and there will be wagering requirements.
- Deposit match/reload bonuses: The casino will provide bonus money matching a set percentage of your deposit. You’ll also need to meet wagering requirements here.
- Free play: Free spins on a specific online slot. The winnings from such spins may be yours to keep, or you may need to meet an additional playthrough requirement.
- Loyalty programs: Bonuses based on how much you play. It could be a percentage of your average wagering or a random award. This is usually bonus money with standard wagering requirements.
Bonus terms and conditions
As we’ve said, bonuses almost always have some terms and conditions. These terms start with playthrough requirements that require you to play with the bonus before you can make a withdrawal.
A bonus’s terms and conditions will clearly spell out how many times you must bet that bonus amount, what games you can play to meet that requirement, and if different games count different percentages of your wager toward doing so. The terms will also tell you if the casino will release the bonus to you incrementally as your play meets the requirement or if you have to meet the entire requirement first.
Ultimately, you can use a bonus’s terms and conditions as a guide. It will tell you exactly what’s necessary for you to get your hands on the bonus.
How often do new casino sites launch?
Let’s face it: If you’re not first, you’re quite often last. The online casinos that are first to launch in a state can grab up players fast, and then they’ll do everything they can to keep them.
Add in the — potentially lengthy and costly — licensing process, and after the initial launch, there may not be that many new casino sites coming around. Those that do need to offer something special, which is why they can be worth a look.
Of course, sweepstakes casinos eschew that process, which is why you may see new options for that type of gambling provider.
Either way, new online casinos may not launch all that often. But when one does, we’ll be on it, looking closely at everything from its bonuses and promotions to its overall usability and game selection. Then we’ll provide a full review.
PlayUSA’s review process for new casino sites
We only review new online casinos in the legal US market. We deal exclusively with licensed online casinos, and we are vendor-licensed and registered in most states. Even though we’ve got partnerships and affiliate marketing agreements, we’re open about it and don’t let that impact our reviews. Here are the things we seek to answer when we review new casino apps and websites:
- Is the new online casino licensed?
- How big is the welcome bonus? Is there a no-deposit bonus?
- How quick and easy is the sign-up process and using the bonus code?
- How often does the casino release new games?
- What ongoing promotions does it run, and do these promos provide any real value?
- How quick and easy are the payment options? Can new players use credit cards, or PayPal?
- How responsive is customer support?
Then, once the review is done, multiple people at PlayUSA edit it, fact-check it and look it over. Plus, a manager will come back to this page twice a month to check that all the information is up-to-date and accurate, including reviewing the casino tracker and updating it with brand new online casinos on launch.