Load up on bags of cash, gold coins, and diamonds in Power Xtreme’s Capital Gains. This slot machine features five reels with three rows each, and it lets you win using any symbols in adjacent reels from left to right, giving you 243 pay-lines. The game was designed with sharp graphics, electrifying animations, and several bonus features that can throw a twist in the gameplay. If you’re lucky, you may even find yourself inside Capital Gains’ vault.
Slots to play next
What makes Capital Gains slot great
Power Xtreme’s Capital Gains has a couple positives that give it an edge over classic slots, including:
- Plenty of pay-lines: Capital Gains has a style of pay-lines that’s often specific to megaways slots. Wins can be made using any symbols in adjacent reels from left to right, giving you up to 243 ways to win.
- Free plays: Capital Gains has a free play bonus feature that can be retriggered, potentially earning a lot of free plays.
- Massive payout potential: With 243 pay-lines, you can earn thousands of times your initial bet in one spin.
How Capital Gains slot could improve
A couple aspects of the game could improve the player’s experience a lot more, such as:
- Optimization: The game may not be optimized very well, causing it to take a long time to load and occasionally disconnecting the player.
- Gameplay speed: A lot of slots now offer options to speed up gameplay, such as turbo mode and the ability to spam spins. While this slot does offer the latter, it doesn’t work as well as it could.
Capital Gains specs
|Low to medium
|$0.50 - $50.00
|# of Pay-lines
|Max Free Spins
|Free spins, money charge
More Popular Slots
How to play Capital Gains slot online
If you want to give the free slots online version of Capital Gains a try before jumping into the real money version, all you have to do is open the demo available on this page. Once you’re there, set your bet level and denomination using the controls on the bottom before you spin. Then, simply click play, hoping for three matched symbols from left to right. The game starts you with a lot of credits, and if you run out, you can refresh the page for more.
The paid version of Capital Gains is available at BetRivers’ and Caesars Casino’s websites. Once you make an account, deposit funds, and find the game, you’re good to go. These real money casinos may even allow you to test the game using a no-deposit bonus code before using your own money. Find more casino bonus codes at the reviews linked below.
Bonuses and jackpots for Capital Gains (Rating of 4/5)
Capital Gains has two main bonus features for players to enjoy:
- Free plays: this is triggered when you land on three vault door scatters. You’re given a choice between two vault doors, and your choice changes how many free plays you get, as well as how many extra wilds are in the reels. The free plays then play out as normal.
- Money charge bonus game: when you land on six green circle scatters, the feature activates, locking the circles in place and giving you three free spins. If you land on another circle during those spins, they’re also locked into place and your free spins are reset back to three. Once you run out of plays or fill the board with circles, all the rewards are added up and added to your total.
Capital Gains graphics and visuals (Rating of 5/5)
The strongest part of Capital Gains is its visuals. Even though not all its symbols are creative, they do fit the theme of the game and look sharp. It has well-made, entertaining animations both for the background and the reels. There really isn’t anything to criticize in this area of the game.
Capital Gains gameplay (Rating of 3/5)
Capital Gains’ gameplay has its share of positives and negatives. As for positives, the game has slightly more involvement than your average slot, and it tells the player very clearly where they won and how much each line is worth. On the other hand, the game isn’t optimized very well. It takes a long time to load, and it’s not as fast as some players might want it to be.
Overall rating for Capital Gains by Power Xtreme (Rating of 4/5)
The best aspects of Capital Gains are its bonus features and visuals. The bonus features add interesting content, and the visuals add pleasant thematic representation. However, the game’s score takes a hit when it comes to its gameplay. We give this slot a 4/5, with the opportunity to improve if the game is optimized.