Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is one of the latest entrants to the Pennsylvania online casino market, having opened in 2021. It’s situated in the Stadium District in South Philly near the Philadelphia Sports Complex.
The casino was one of eight applicants for the triple package internet gambling license from the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. In August 2020, it launched its proprietary online casino skin, PlayLive!
Live! Casino is affiliated with FanDuel, just like Valley Forge Casino. It operates a FanDuel retail sportsbook on the premises, and it offers access to FanDuel’s sportsbook app via its official website.
Other than that, the 260,000-square-foot gambling space at Live! Casino features more than 2,200 slot machines and electronic table games, 150-plus live table games and a 29-table poker room. It runs daily gambling and dining promotions, along with a loyalty program.
To access the Live! Casino floor, you must be at least 21 years old. The property also features a 208-room luxury hotel with a variety of recreational amenities and nine dining options.
Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia details
- Name: Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
- Address: 900 Packer Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Phone number: 833-472-5483
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Available games: 2,200+ slots and electronic table games, 150+ live table games, FanDuel-branded sportsbook and 29-table poker room
Live! Casino Hotel Philadelphia games and facilities
|Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia||Details|
|Blackjack||Single deck, double deck, Spanish 21 and more|
|Free play||Yes, available through the Live! Rewards Players Club|
|Comp program||Live! Rewards Players Club|
|Smoking||Only in designated areas|
|Restaurant(s)||Six (Lorenzo and Sons Pizza, Guy Fieri’s Taco Joint, Guy’s Burger Joint, Morty’s, Sangkee Noodle Bar & Kitchen, Termini Bros Gold Medal Pastry)|
|Bar(s)||Three (The Prime Rib, Luk Fu and Sports & Social)|
Live Casino Philadelphia slot machines
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia features one of the largest slot machine portfolios in Pennsylvania, with roughly 2,200 machines available. The casino sources content from top-tier providers like Light & Wonder, Aristocrat, AGS, Konami and IGT. The slots selection includes some all-time classics slots:
- Wheel of Fortune Pink Diamond — This is an iconic IGT slot release that utilizes the old-school three-reel grid. It’s one of the top-performing releases from a franchise that’s based on the popular TV show. It comes with 8x multipliers that can randomly appear.
- Dancing Drums Explosion — This slot is another evergreen classic. The biggest selling point of this Asian-themed machine is the Golden Fu Bat bonus, which sets you up for the mind-blowing progressive jackpot.
- Buckin’ Bucks — You’ll be hard-pressed to find a slot machine that encapsulates the Wild West theme better than Buckin’ Bucks from Konami. The game plays out on a standard five-by-three reel configuration and incorporates bonus elements like wilds, free spins, and multipliers.
The casino also boasts a range of high-denomination titles. Popular options in this category include MultiWin 7, Triple Gold Bars, and Blazing 7s.
Live Casino Philadelphia table games
The casino features a large assortment of table games. While the website advertises more than 150 table games, 135 seems like a more realistic estimate. All the classics are available:
- Roulette (European and American)
- Sic Bo
- Spanish 21
- Three Card Poker
- Fortune Pai Gow Poker
- Four Card Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
There’s also a high-limit table game lounge and 15 dealer-assist electronic table games with flexible betting options (like $5 blackjack).
Does Philadelphia Live Casino offer a poker room?
The casino runs a 29-table poker room with complimentary drinks, private restrooms, phone chargers at each position, and big-screen TVs. You can play Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and mixed games around the clock.
Along with cash games, the poker room offers daily tournaments with over $335,000 in monthly guarantees. Quadstacks and deepstacks tournaments with guarantees of over $7,500 on Saturdays and Sundays have some of the largest prizes. Ongoing promotions include high hand bonuses, ranging from $200 to $500.
Live! Casino & Hotel online casino
The PlayLive! online casino launched in 2020, before Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia got off the ground. The GAN-powered platform has a relatively small library with 150 slots, table games, and branded live dealer games.
Does Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia offer a sportsbook?
Yes, the casino is home to a FanDuel Sportsbook and lounge. It has several betting kiosks and 24 TVs throughout the lobby. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to midnight and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to midnight. Additionally, the FanDuel sports betting app is available via the Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia website.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia rewards program
Patrons at Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia in PA can take part in the Live! Rewards Players Club loyalty program. In accordance with your status in the hierarchy, you can receive some of the following perks:
- Free slot play
- Self-comps for beverages
- Coupons and special rewards
- Exclusive birthday offers
- Discounts at dining outlets
- Priority slot service
- Faster earning rate of comp points
How do you earn points at Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia?
You earn points via playing casino games. When playing slots, insert your loyalty card into the machine to collect points or present it to casino staff when playing table games. Depending on the game, you can receive the following:
- $1 on slot machines = one reward point
- $2 on video poker = one reward point
- $6 on electronic table games = one reward point
- One hour on poker = 100 reward points
- Table games = varies, depending on the game type, average bet and length of play
Can you get free play at Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia?
One of the benefits of the Live! Rewards Players Club is its same-day free slot play. Classic members (the first tier) are eligible for this.
The casino also offers free slot play via regular promotions. One such offer was Rising Riches, in which players could get free play credits based on their real money activities during the promo period.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia history and current owners
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia opened in 2021 under the ownership of The Cordish Companies, a real estate and entertainment firm. Cordish then sold the casino and its sister casino in Pittsburgh to Gaming and Leisure Properties for $674 million in March 2022, which is the corporate offshoot of Penn National Gaming.
The Cordish Companies now lease Live Casino & Hotel Philadelphia from GLP for $50 million a year.
- Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino & Racetrack
- Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course
- Hollywood Casino at the Meadows
- Hollywood Casino Morgantown
- Hollywood Casino York
- Lady Luck Casino Nemacolin
- Live! Casino Pittsburgh
- Mohegan Sun Pocono
- Mount Airy Casino Resort
- Parx Casino
- Presque Isle Downs & Casino Review
- Rivers Casino Philadelphia
- Rivers Casino Pittsburgh
- Valley Forge Casino Resort
- Wind Creek Bethlehem
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is owned by Gaming and Leisure Properties and operated by The Cordish Companies.
Complimentary drinks are only available in high-roller areas and the poker room.
You must be 21 or older to play games at Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia.
Only in designated outdoor areas.
The casino has more than 2,200 slot machines and is still adding more.
No, but it has keno via electronic table game terminals.
No, but it offers a standalone online casino app with more than 150 games. We have a guide here with the best social casino apps on the market.